Paladin Paladin relic quest, HELP!

Discussion in 'Disciples of War' started by Kalenen, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Kalenen

Kalenen New Member

I recently lvled a lvl 50 paladin, and i want to start the relic quest but i simply dont know where or how to start it

I have a 50 summoner also and i started the relic quest on him and i started it in waking sands, but i cannot find the quest again on my paladin, the relic quest for summoner is still in the quest list and unfinished

So my question is, are the relic quest for each class in different locations? Are you able to have more than 1 relic quests going or can you only have one? if then do i abandon it and start it again as paladin in wakings sands?

HEEEEEEEEEEELPPP
  2. Krestfallen

Krestfallen Member

The relic quest for all classes occur in the same locations, however you can only have one relic quest going at a time.

I imagine that if you abandon your Summoner relic weapon quest that it will let you pick up the Paladin relic weapon quest, however-- as I have never myself abandoned a relic weapon quest mid way through-- I would not feel comfortable stating this as a fact.
  3. Kalenen

Kalenen New Member

Apparantly if you abandon the quest and go back to wakings sands it isnt there, atleast for me, it was in fallguard float upper right corner of the map