[NSFL] Self Defense (Or Projected Offense)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lucius Tinger, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    [Forewarning: The techniques and fighting advice I offer is used to incapacitate an attacker not to kill. I am not liable for any harm you induce to another if you read this.]

Well I guess since I have nothing but time to kill I suppose I could go over some fighting techniques I learned growing up and while in the service.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2017 ---
    Wednesday-2017,April 19

I'll talk about if you are grabbed behind an the intention is varying from-Rape to Strangulation.

A easy way to get away is to stomp on their foot primarily their arch of the top where it connects to the shin. If you stomp hard enough it should cause a severe amount of pain-usually disconnecting the join severing some ligaments and if enough force is applied breaking the bone entirely. If you are a female with stilettos the heel could be a dangerous spike too. The pain should be sufficient to cause them to let go.

2. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Thursday,April 2017

I'll be talking about some easy to practice moves in an active fight situation but I will use phases to emphasis my points in each altercation phase.

Phase-1-Hostile targeted-The enemy has definite proof he/she means your well being harm. This is important to deduce otherwise its a target you are deciding their intentions-whether they be or not hostile intents-and you may harm an individual in a sour mood from work with a grimace or other hostile look to their face or person. Always be sure to lock whether they are a hostile or not as that can justify you using self defense in the event of an altercation.

Moves available in this phase-
    1.Steady your breathing and relax your body so you remain prepared and more aware of your surroundings.
    2.Adopt a Steadfast stance that doesn't broadcast your strengths-whether you are more upper body or lower body oriented for example-s you must
    3.Keep your ears open for footsteps around you as you must keep all your senses active in case another attacker joins the fight.
    4.You may still flee at this phase at anytime before the target reaches at least 21ft away as that is the minimum distance until a simple charge from an enemy can cut your escape away from you.

Phase-2- The fight has been declared-The enemy is within the 21ft range an is displaying a clear hostile intent on harming your well being. The attacker may have different motives but nonetheless they are not in mind of your care.

Moves available in this phase-
    1.Examine them in this short phase of what their weakness and strengths are. A man lumbering is top heavy and that means his legs are weaker than they might indicate and his solar plexus is probably covered by a layer of either fat or thick muscle causing a hit there to be less effective than normal. A man with a light step is either balanced or lower body oriented so his legs contain a large amount of conditioned muscle allowing for faster and more powerful blows from both legs and arms as he can direct more energy through his core because of the density of his leg muscles. But still examine them as that can help your decision process on how to come at this encounter.
    2. Adopt a counter stance to their body type-Top heavy types use a arched body but keep your body loose as to get out of the way of a charge easily.
    -Balanced types keep your dominant leg behind you for control of your body so you can pivot with their movement easily or the event of a charge.
    -Lower body types are a bit more difficult but try to keep your body in a controlled package so they can't lash quickly towards an exposed part like your knee,face,groin,feet,legs,neck,or chest. Try to keep your body from being revealed so you can quickly counter any moves with a lash of you arms,legs or face(more on that later)

Phase-3-They are in mid fight throwing a offensive move at you-Offensive moves can be a punch,kick,or body rush. You prepared for this so you should know what to do at this point.

No moves are available but there are a few counters towards basic attacks.

Counters-

-Body Rush-Easiest to counter as they use their body weight as a force to either get you knocked down or inflict flinching pain. The reason I said all those loose stances as you can easily avoid this at even 4 feet away with a full sprinter towards you by a simple side step and putting a hand on their back and a simple kick down to cause a trip or stagger and with their weight going forward an you pushing downward guiding it towards the ground they will be on the ground either face first or sideways-You can either escape or quickly stomp the back or side of a knee as to cause pain or break it as they can't chase you with one leg also it disengages most fights quickly.

-Hook Fist/Most above chest punches-Use the arm closest to that arm and use your forearm to block it from the inside and roll your hand to grab their wrist and use the other hand to either /open palm their nose under the nostrils and drive it upward usually breaking the nose/Curl your hand into a half fist so your knuckles jut outward and punch hard into their windpipe keep the middle knuckle aligned with their neck like and arrow when you do this so you can inflict the most damage usually crushing their trachea or simply knocking all their breath out depending on how hard you hit/drive your elbow into the area below the jaw under the ear that is a knockout point but I would suggest don't do that as the chance for death is unusually high from brain bleeding/The best one is a simple fist into the nose so you break it causing a immense amount of pain.

-Leg kick-Raise your leg upward an stomp down on the side of the shin or knee if its a low kick to break the bone ending the encounter through immense pain. If a high kick its even worse as duck it or bob it[for those boxer] and close in while they are reeling back to gain balance and unload either a half clenched punch in to solar plexus or drive an elbow into their jaw not below the ear though in the jaw itself and followthrough and that should break it if not make them stagger.Then if you have them staggered either/Grab their shirt collar[if wearing one] push them back to loosen their shoulders and bring them towards you and smash your head into their nose(be sure to be looking at the ground on impact to avoid injury) then bring a upward knee into their solar plexus/Put your dominant leg between their legs and hook it behind one and push forward throwing them to the ground then afterwards use the same dominant leg and stomp on either/the knee to break it/an arms to break it/or solar plexus to keep them out of air longer. At anytime they are out of breath or on the ground you may escape.

Thats it for today. Be responsible with your knowledge.:really: