new races??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xXRavenXx, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Nyanoh

Nyanoh New Member

I would start over if I could be a Tonberry. My name in game is Nya Berry, and I like to think that I'm a direct descendant from the Tonberry King! :D

RE - the Guado - what if they were more 'plant people' like in GW2? They could look different enough from Elezen if given options to be smaller/fatter?
    Najla likes this.
  2. Mycroft

Mycroft Active Member

So uh.. Things go DOINK! in the night at your place then?

They wouldn't really be Guado then, would they?
    Nyanoh likes this.
  3. Nyanoh

Nyanoh New Member

They do go doink! xD

No, they wouldn't be 'guado' but it was just a compromise to get away from being too 'elezen'. :)
  4. Brahma

Brahma Well Known Member

Honestly, no... I feel like five playable races is more than enough, and I honestly can't think of any other races I'd like to see. If female Roegadyn and male Miqo'te hadn't been added, I'd suggest those. But, otherwise... I don't want to see any more races.
  5. Adaptation Gaming

Adaptation Gaming New Member

EXTREMELY EAGERED FOR NEW RACES, would love to see viera, and possible the beast tribe(aamal 'ja) being added. Then this would be my perfect mmo. Current races are not enough by far, everyone does those same boring races in every single mmo. I would like something a bit different, even if only them having bunny ears, as oppose to cat ears.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 4, 2013 ---
    Though the guado do look similar to the boring elven class, I do think they are relatively cool, they along with the viera would have claw like hands to it kinda would equal out. Does anyone know how to send fan request to the development team to keep them informed that a good number of players would like to see additional races in the future and to not let up on there previously stated intentions?
  6. xXRavenXx

xXRavenXx Member

A fish type sea race would be cool like the kimd from zelda lol
  7. StrawHatLaw13

StrawHatLaw13 New Member

Bangaa and Vierra as mentioned in the other thread.

My one request is that one of the next races has to be a beast race of sorts to mix it up some more. Bangaa fits that well.
  8. Sukiyomi

Sukiyomi Member

I like the idea of have more races added to the game. I just hope that if they do decide to add more races then they will be more than just one. This is so that you dont see a field of one race running around because everyone wants to create a new character with that single race. This gives us more variety to choose from, also reduces the chances of finding a copycat among us in looks lol.

Im liking the sound of a gorilla race. This is only bcause I feel the need to have more bulky characters such as the roegadyn.
    I would say my personal favorite would be either a race that was a Merman/Mermaid type or a Reptilian race with the option of scales for both ect...
  9. Z.chu

Z.chu Member

All i want is normal looking Elves that are as pretty as the humans -.-
  10. Kredo

Kredo Active Member

Oh like the B'aanga things. If that is how we spell it. Or Gria or Seeks from tactics.
  11. Erik Mynhier

Erik Mynhier Member

I would rather they add racial skills and/or traits. The races we have now seem to cover all the spots.
    Sukiyomi likes this.
  12. Adaptation Gaming

The races we have now are covered in every single game, and they all look rather similar. I really think something a little out the box would be nice for though that want to create something different then what's in 11 or any other mmo.
  13. MarinaLile

MarinaLile New Member

anyone think about a Vivi race?
    or would that be impossible with ff14 character creation.?

i guess you couldn't really choose normal hair...
  14. xXRavenXx

xXRavenXx Member

Demon race with horns and tail maybe even wings it would be epic customizing the horns and tails
  15. Berret

Berret New Member

Bangaa and Seeqs! Maybe an Orc like race too.
  16. MarinaLile

MarinaLile New Member

or how about the nu mou...
  17. Sriracha

Sriracha Newbie

I want the Padjal race personally.
    I kinda wanna be a lil' cute dragon horned ear person. >>
  18. Araye

Araye Active Member

I want to see dogs. That way the cats and dogs can get into it. Smile

But seriously, I don't care to see any new races. What I would like to see are more "sliders" to adjust the shape of the body more.

I'm a super model, but I don't expect the entire population of Eorzea to be hot like me. In fact, I want to see a weight slider as well.

Other sliders I'd like to see: hip width (I'd like to adjust my "key hole"), "ass mass" (lol), nose, lip, and eye placement, neck length, shoulder width, waist line width, oh and let's not forget shoe size. I'm a size 5.

Kisses,

Masha
    MarinaLile likes this.
  19. xXRavenXx

xXRavenXx Member

Add arm tattoos lol nuff said
  20. Adaptation Gaming

It would be nice, to have VIVI's race, but the customization options would be so small for them sadly