Welcome to the Realm!

Hello Adventurer! Welcome to the best Final Fantasy community outside of Eorzea! Sign up today, and start meeting some great people from your server!

Join Us

New information about Retainers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vamped, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

kitkatkita and Lavada like this.
  2. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

I think this is a great system, and takes the "grind" out of gathering! But from the third quote, there is still much benefit from getting yourself out there and doing it yourself. This is awesome

What do you think?

3. Lavada

Lavada Crystal Brave

I like the 3rd quote as well. That was one of the things I was concerned about until I finished reading the whole thing. Good job, SE team.

Vamped likes this.
  4. Juji

Juji Adventurer

This sounds like quite really good implementation. Kudo to SE team. I do want the retainer to be able to do much more than before.

5. Dragon

Dragon Scion

Yeah, since Miner was the only non-battle class I took to 50, I like the 3rd quote myself. I leveled Miner for good reason, there's no point if my retainer can do it all.

Skymeck likes this.
  6. Juji

Juji Adventurer

With this, you can gather lower tier materials without wasting time to go out there yourself. Just like using Felyne mining bomb/cart in Monster Hunter. It's a bit in the pain in the ass to go out there to gather few amount of lower tier ores. :D