New FC Spoony Berds is looking for members of all levels!

Discussion in 'Brynhildr' started by nekohime, Apr 18, 2016.

1. nekohime

nekohime Adventurer

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Hi everyone! I'm excited to announce that our new FC Spoony Berds <Berd> is open and looking for members! Our goal is to be a place where people can relax and enjoy the game at their own pace while making friends who like to have fun and help each other. We have a Facebook group and a Discord server set up to help people communicate both in and out of game and plan to host regular events for various levels of content. Whether it's running low level dungeons together or endgame raiding we hope to have something for everyone to participate in! We currently have a small house in the Goblet but we are working on getting a mansion in the Mist so that we can better help players by having things like all of the crafting stations available.

Please check us out at www.facebook.com/groups/spoonyberds/ and let us know if you are interested in joining!

Fybrile, Jinzuku and GeekMatt like this.
  2. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Grats on the new FC, Neko! Give me a shout if you need a hand with anything or explanations on how to do leadery things. There's a number of settings and NPCs involved

nekohime likes this.
  3. nekohime

nekohime Adventurer

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Thanks! We've pretty much got everything set up so right now we are focused on recruitment and organizing FC events. I will definately give you a shout if we need advice!