Need help whats my enix id?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aziah, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Aziah

Aziah Crystal Brave

I am trying to add my square enix ID and it doesnt seem to be my email

Does anyone know which it is?

I login to my account just fine on their website and there are 2 names

One is in red and the other is in gray which one would be my ID login?

I tried them a few different ways with caps and without caps I am so confused please help :]

2. Kaven

Kaven Crystal Brave

Your Square Enix ID is the ID you log in to https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ with
    If you usually log in to that site with your email address, then login as normal (with your email address as the ID).

Then within the banner at the top of the page you'll see the ID field which will contain your ID.

[​IMG]

3. Aziah

Aziah Crystal Brave

Yea I login to my account with my email address and there is a name at the top right for security purposes I will give a different example of what it says JoeTheSmo

Now I add that in just like it says and it says that its wrong. I even changed my password to make sure. I tried it without capitals and with still no luck :[

Contacting customer support and I have a 1 hour wait :[
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2013 ---
    I got it figured out now I am having trouble entering my registration code though.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  4. fluttersnipe

fluttersnipe Crystal Brave

The ID system is stupid, you have 3 different ways you can login. SquareID, profile ID, and email address.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/home

Try logging into this one with your e-mail address, It's where I registered mine and my wife's copies of the game (I think it's just the shop). But It also displays your name at the top. A different name from the one on the other page.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
    Aziah likes this.
  5. Staal

Staal New Member

If you got your mails saved from when you created your account, usually you have a number at the end of your "name", the name + number is your ID...
    So far the only way I could find it was searching my mail for Square, and punch that ID in.