Multiple Characters?

Discussion in 'New Player Question & Answer' started by MikeySmith, Aug 27, 2013.

1. MikeySmith

MikeySmith Member

Hopefully, a nice simple question :D

1) I have the PS3 Version. The mrs wants to play also, is there a way for her to have her own character in the game or do we need to use the same character? (obviously without two systems ps3,pc etc we wont be able to play together but separately?)

I'm new to MMO's, only played the last stage of the beta, completed a few quests and leveled up to LVL 7 and would appreciate any help and guidance to get me started. Also, feel free to add me on PSN (spikeymikey23)
  2. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

I think depending on the Subscription Plan you can make Multiple Characters on a Single Server, otherwise if you went with just a Base 30 Day Pay Plan you can make 1 Character on upto 8 different Servers.

So the Mrs. Could play, she just wouldn't play on the same server you are on if that makes sense. This is from something I read months ago, so it could have changed since then :)
  3. MikeySmith

MikeySmith Member

Thanks for the Info. Much appreciated
    Taimoor likes this.
  4. Taimoor

Taimoor Newbie

This brings back memories. I let my wife (then fiance ) try out... that other MMO that shall go unnamed... ended up having to by her her own PC so I could get back on mine. Kiss your PS3 goodbye, friend!

And the difference between the basic and standard subs is something like $2. Small price to pay to keep some autonomy.
  5. Nichigo

Nichigo Content Moderator Content Moderator

You can't log in simultaneously with two different characters can you? (on the same account).
  6. Taimoor

Taimoor Newbie

I am pretty sure you -can not- log in multiple toons from the same account.
  7. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

You can't but I think the OP was just asking if he could have an Alt for his Wife to play when he was offline.
  8. Taimoor

Taimoor Newbie

Correct. But i was answering the person just above my last comment.