Moogle Hat / Cait Sith

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkflare, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Darkflare

Darkflare New Member

Hello everyone,

So, I just entered my Early Entry code and I will get my Cait Sith and Moogle Hat when it starts. However, does anyone know if this is a one time, one character delivery or are we able to pick up these items again for a new character as long as it's on the same account?

Thanks!
  2. Sayura

Sayura Active Member

Interested in knowing this as well.
  3. Zhenpo

Zhenpo Member

Interested in why it only said Cait Sith and Moogle hat, what about the mount? etc.
  4. Mtzgr

Mtzgr Member

Most likely only your first character; alts aren't as important as they are in say WoW.
  5. Azrealle

Azrealle Member

All characters on that service account will get the items.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2013 ---
    Which mount are you referring to? The CE mount? All pre-order codes are the same (CE and standard) so there is no way for SE to know which version of the game you bought until you get the game and activate your actual product code. You will get your helms, mount and minion at that time.
  6. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

Considering I created two characters during phase 4 and got the legacy chocobo on both of them, I would venture to say it should be account-wide, and you would get the item on any character you create. This is also how most of the MMOs on the market do stuff like this, so I don't see why it would be any different here.

But, for those specific items, I have no official confirmation that I can find.
  7. Zhenpo

Zhenpo Member

Pretty sure I activated the account after registering the pre-order code but thanks for the info, and yes the CE mount.
  8. Azrealle

Azrealle Member

What you activated was the early access, not the full game. Which is why the CE stuff isn't there. You'll get it once you have your activation code for the full game, I am sure of that based on my experience in 1.0. We had the same thing, early access was the same for CE and standard customers and after official launch hit we got our CE items.
  9. Zhenpo

Zhenpo Member

Ah, well that's for the info. Much appreciated. And I am now heading off to bed, long night of work ahead of me :| lol
  10. Kirito

Kirito Member

Should these items be in my armoury? I don't see them
  11. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

Like @Azrealle said above, you won't have access to them until official launch.
  12. Chharith

Chharith New Member

check your moogle mail on the 27th
  13. xFinal

xFinal Member

From what I can gather, your meant to get them at Moogle delivery on launch day.
  14. Kirito

Kirito Member