Featured MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Choochoobo, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan

The announcement trailer for MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY was released on July 14, 2016. MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY is an episodic mobile role-playing game that follows the Warrior of Light named Wol set to be released world wide early August 2016 (it's been out in Japan for over a year now, since June 4, 2015). It was produced by Yoshinori Kitase who has directed/produced a few other favorites from the FINAL FANTASY series: FINAL FANTASY VI, FINAL FANTASY VII, FINAL FANTASY VIII, FINAL FANTASY X, and FINAL FANTASY XIII.

This game has won Japan's iTunes "Best of 2015" among other awards. Pre-register is out now.

Fybrile likes this.
  2. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Masamune
    Even though there's a bit of Final Fantasy overload coming down the pipe for the next few months, with FFXV and the whole universe of content surrounding it, of course FFXIV, World of Final Fantasy, a Final Fantasy TCG, the recent FFIX remake and an upcoming FFXII HD remake, as well as a plethora of non-numbered entries for Final Fantasy already in the App Store, I'm still kind of interested to check this one out. It'd be nice, afterwards, if they let the IP rest a little bit and tried something new.

racooperii and Choochoobo like this.
  3. Already pre-registered for this.

Choochoobo likes this.
  4. SkyLife

SkyLife New Member

pre-registered for this... awaiting launching now

5. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan

Crimson Requiem likes this.
  6. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Phoenix
    I decided to give the game a go. Based on my early impressions it looks really good. Although I have noticed that it's a game you really have to sit down and play. It doesn't really work as a quick game to play while on a toilet. That's the case for me anyway, which is probably more a testament to how addictive it is.

7. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Having a slow day at work so I downloaded this. Unfortunately right after I downloaded it I got a text from my service provider saying I reached 90% of my data which resets on Sunday (it's been a big data month for me). So I won't be playing these games outside of home for awhile lol
    Any newbie starter tips?

8. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    The game feels alot like.......well a final fantasy game XD I had got it thinking "Oh its small why not i'll play everynow and then" but now I spent about an hour in the loo playing and lost track of the time.

9. I already cleared chapter 2. Now just farming for skillseeds and buffing cards.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 13, 2016 ---
    Save all your summoning tickets for Jobs. The jobs that you summon are stronger than the ones you unlock through skillseeds and crystals.

I didn't know this so now I'm running with a subpar Mage job atm.

GeekMatt likes this.
  10. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Crimson I took your advice and I appreciate it ALOT!! Really helped me speed through trash.

Crimson Requiem likes this.