Free Company Mischief Management is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Hyperion' started by Sidonie, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Sidonie

Sidonie New Member

Server:
    Hyperion
    Mischief Management <MM> is a friendly and helpful FC looking to recruit both new and old players to join us. All are welcome to join our ranks, whether you're a new player or old player. We do all sorts of content, and we try to organize events to help people who want Ponies, Primal Clears, etc. Some of my members are also trying to organize a static for the endgame content soon as we get more active members in our ranks.

Our goal is just to have fun, be nerdy, and help out our members. We're a very relaxed and friendly group that treats every member with respect, and well we love to go on about our favorite fandoms (Harry Potter is one if the name didn't give that away lol). The FC is Rank 8 and we do own a small house, we are planning on getting a Mansion as soon as a plot opens. We offer daily FC Actions, Housing, Airships(currently have 3 right now), Stables, and an FC Garden that we utilize to grow anything our members may need, and we also utilize Discord as well as FB for connecting with our members, as well as organizing and accomplishing events and content.

If you aren't up for an FC yet, or have one already, you're also welcome to join our LS that we also have, Dumbledore's Army, that we use to socialize and chat with other people from different FC's so that we can help each other out with content as well as just to have fun.
    If you're interested in joining either, please send a tell in-game to any of the following people, or you may inbox me on here: Sidonie Courcel (Me, the FC Owner), Aeryn Yuki (Co-Owner), Darius Fujisawa, Unus Daemon, or Lews Therin.

You can also apply, and someone will approve your application ASAP. We look forward to seeing new epic members soon :3!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/MischiefManagementFFXIV/