Minnesota OR Oklahoma players?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Barlow, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Barlow

Barlow Adventurer

Well, that subject is kind of confusing yes? Well, not anymore.. let me explain!

I am Barlow (Ryan) - A lovely Minnesotan who is working in Oklahoma.. wondering if anyone is from these 2 areas as well?! I travel back and forth, and we have "nerd" get togethers often.. and I am always interested in meeting other gamers!

SO! Minnesotans? Oklahoma..ians? :) Where are ya?

2. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr

I am from the great north, where we can have 100 Degree temperature shifts! All hail Minnesota, with it's poor performance sports teams, terrible drivers, random weather patterns that pay no heed to meteorologists and of course....State Fair Cheese Curds!

Barlow likes this.
  3. Barlow

Barlow Adventurer

Dave Dahl does a decent job! (He was at my wedding.. go go KSTP channel 5) lol :)

Racooperii! You need to switch that little Balmung server to Ultros :) We have over 12 Minnesotans in Ceaseless :)

Nothing better than meeting in downtown Stillwater at the Freight House.. or Swinging over to Dinky Town for a crazy beer! :)

4. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr

I really like the Loon in Down Town MSP, or Psycho Suzies up in North East. Plus my buddy has a micro brew being served up in the North East Bars...check it out Northgate friggen delicious!

And I think I"m commited to Behemoth at this point, met a lot of great people that I really want to play with there.

All I know though, is I just wonder how bad this winter is going to be...given it's tame from when I was a kid(I sound so old!)

5. Barlow

Barlow Adventurer

As for bars, we will check those out!

As for Behemoth, do it. We are just another option. Our resume speaks louder than this post :) We just like hanging out IRL as well. Which makes for an excellent mix of gaming and RL fun.

We'll be in touch Racoo!

6. Zephyrus34

Zephyrus34 Adventurer

North Dakotan here, but live like, 3 blocks away from MN. :p

racooperii likes this.
  7. Barlow

Barlow Adventurer

I find it hard to believe that we don't have more players from MN or OK!

The FFXIV:ARR beta forums have quite a few.. I figured we would find a few more than this!

Don't be shy!

8. tokasmo

tokasmo Crystal Brave

im 45 min from oklahoma if that counts, trying to go to work there with no luck so far

9. Barlow

Barlow Adventurer

Where @ in Oklahoma -- If you're near the NW corner / Stillwater area - We can talk!

10. sbutner7

sbutner7 New Member

Server:
    Ultros

I am Solomon from Norman Oklahoma my personality is an infj and I play on the ultros server Names GummySage nice to meet ya.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 14, 2020 ---
    Everyone on here is giving me bad vibes im gettign off this chat