Free Company Method

Discussion in 'Behemoth' started by Riieko, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

Hello and welcome to the Method Free Company / Linkshell website! Before we start, I would just like to mention this information is not only for recruiting purposes, but to inform those of you who are curious about our group.

(We are accepting people who want to be a part of our family!)

[​IMG]

Method's Beginning:
    We were only a group of 4 family members who were really excited to play FFXIV: ARR together. The group was myself (Brittany), my husband (Steven) my brother (Luc) and my father (Luis). I instantly signed up for the Beta and so did Steve and Luis! Unfortunately, I was the only one to get on but I let them all watch as I played and taught them what I had learned about the game so far! Then, ffxivrealm was discovered.

Method Now:
    After ffxivrealm was discovered, our little family had grown! I didn't think much of making our Free Company before finding ffxivrealm. But now it has become something great and I am very proud of the members we were able to recruit! They're all fantastic and a pleasure to be around. Ffxivrealm has also given me the urge to start recruiting some friends I know irl as well! So, surely ~ our family will grow. We are hoping to stay smaller (thinking about no more than 20-25 members for now) so we are able to easily remain a close-knit group :3 As for what type of fc/ls we're going for ~ well, we're literally going to be doing everything at our own pace. We're going to be clearing content, socializing, raiding ~ everything! =D

Our Symbol Meaning:
    [​IMG]To simply put it into one word: Equality. Everyone is equal in our family and regardless of levels, ffxiv knowledge or rank, everyone has an equal say in our decisions and the way we run our Free Company. Which is why, as you can imagine we want our Free Company to stay smaller and only have kind and helpful individuals.

Server Chosen: Behemoth

Our Website:
    We will be using our website to stay organized, keep in touch and to enjoy everything it has to offer. Our website will feature some fun modules like a signature generator, a module to help organize our raids, we will be able to add our characters to the website! Not only can we add the characters, the website will take information from ffxiv and post your levels just by you adding your character name & server! (it will also automatically update your level information so you don't have to change anything or update it yourself) And of course, the simple things (chat, event calendar ect.)

Our website can be found at: www.MethodARR.com

Recruiting:
    As I've mentioned before, this information is not only meant for recruiting, but for information to our current members or even people who are curious as to what were all about :3 Though, if anyone is interested in joining don't hesitate to send me a pm, let me know what you're looking for in a fc/ls and I'll be more than happy to let you know if our Free Company/Linkshell is right for you! :3

In conclusion, I would like to thank everyone for joining our family and for those of you who were curious, thank you for taking the time to learn/read about our Free Company! :3

P.S. This thread will be updated occasionally, stay tuned for more info! :3

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    dreamgirl_july, racooperii and Riven like this.
  2. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

Also, forgot to mention ~ we're not accepting anyone under the age of 13, or individuals who have any intention of being rude, starting drama or trolling :3
    racooperii likes this.
  3. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

Recruitment is going great so far! We've updated a couple things on our website as well, just so you all know! :3 Also added a gallery that can be viewed upon registration! :3
    racooperii likes this.
  4. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

New update: Thanks so much for everyone joining our family! :3 So glad I was able to recruit the members I did! As I have wanted to stay small, we're getting pretty big but we will still accept those of you who would like to join a humble, family-oriented FC. Just wanted to add an update! :3 We've added a voice chatting system called Mumble, we're not sure if we will be sticking with it but we're using it for now. It's either mumble or teamspeak ~ We'll see! :3

Thanks again everyone! :3
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    racooperii likes this.
  5. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

Alrighty, just wanted to update and mention to everyone that we are almost at our maximum amount of members. If anyone is interested, please let us know asap as we are running out of spots! :3

Thanks for your support! And I can't wait to get in game with all of you! x]
    racooperii likes this.
  6. Yishai

Yishai Member

Bumpity bump!

Heya everyone - Method is still going strong on Behemoth, currently a Rank 5 FC. Still looking to keep a small, active, friendly group! Accepting of all types of players, and we have members at all phases of the game. If you like what Riieko's posted above, feel free to check us out, or talk to any of the members online or in game! :D We're still not looking to be very large so don't be insulted if we close recruitment again in the near future!
    Take care! See you all in Eorzea!
    Riieko likes this.
  7. Riieko

Riieko Active Member

Hope everyone is doing well in FFXIV! :3 Just wanted to let everyone know we are recruiting once again! =D It's been a very long while but hope to meet some new people who are fun and exciting ~ and would like to join us in Behemoth ! :3

Just send me a /tell in game or message me on here x] My in game name is Rii Eko.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    dreamgirl_july likes this.