Marking Targets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karico, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

Ya on ZAM we had many "you know you've been playing such and such a class too long when". Those were some of my favorite posts. Particularly the Monk threads where they consisted of "you know you've been playing monk too long when you find yourself in department store changing rooms trying on different belts to see which one increases your attack speed most".
    Luko likes this.
  2. Luko

Luko Well Known Member

To this day I rock a black belt to every occasion for this exact reason!
  3. Genesys16

Genesys16 Active Member

Haha, I totally miss macros. I kept asking my husband if I can macro my spells during beta :facepalm: I think I even had macros for running around the AH in Juno selling old gear and food/fish...
  4. ThadeusStern89

ThadeusStern89 Active Member

You can set all of those up for selling gear and particular to this game for melding materia. I've used a few already but since I'm a ps3 player the cross hotbar does all of that for me so there's not much need.

So in a sense I can understand what you're saying. They've become a tad more gimmicky.
    Genesys16 likes this.
  5. Genesys16

Genesys16 Active Member

Yes, I'm also a PS3 player. I didn't get to meld materia during phase 3 (It's hard getting much playtime as a parent... even when your kid's bedtime is at 8:30 lol). I'm looking forward to setting those up during launch... but my limited understanding of macro usage in this game is I macro, then I put the macro on the hotbar and press... right? lol :oops:

And yes... gimmicky... just a tad. :);)
  6. ThadeusStern89

ThadeusStern89 Active Member

Yeah that's pretty much it, provided you know what commands are acceptable for macros.
    Genesys16 likes this.