Market Board

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by racooperii, Jul 6, 2013.

1. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

Is it possible to choose the quantity of an item you want to buy on the market board or do you have to buy the lump sum placed on there?

How do I even sell on it? And P.S. I hope shards dont actually go for 800 gil each as a norm, that seems grossly overpriced to me since I can NPC low level ingrediants for 2-20 gil each.
  2. racooperii

Could I bet a Bu-Ump
  3. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

I don't know how much help I'll be, as I have next to no experience with the Market Board itself. I didn't do much testing of that aspect of the game (for me, there was very little reason to use it).

As far as the shard prices, this is a beta so the prices may be a bit inflated. At launch, depending on the initial economy on your server (and whether it's a legacy or non-legacy server may have a lot to do with it), the price is going to vary wildly. On a non-legacy server the initial price may very well be high, until there's more supply than demand.

Beyond that admittedly vague bit of conjecture, I really can't be of much help, I'm afraid.
  4. racooperii

It's all good, I figured taht Beta wasn't a good measuring stick for market stuff. But it is bothersome if you have to buy in GIANT lumps and can't pick out the quantity. If that's how it is I'll definately have to keep that in mind when I post up for selling goods.