Magitek armor mount?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Amaranthia, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Amaranthia

Amaranthia Active Member

I know this is a thing. Was just curious if it has been announced where this mount is obtained from? I tried to find if it has been stated yet but couldn't find word of it anywhere.
  2. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

They hinted strongly - or just came right out and said it, can't remember - that it will come from a Magitek Factory, which we're all speculating will be (at least in part) some kind of instanced dungeon.

Other than that, the typical stuff ("Future patch, please look forward to it!")

Oh, damn... I should have trolled you and said Legacy Onry.... /sigh
  3. SuiKo

SuiKo Member

Will we be fighting Magitek armor!?!?!?
    Fybrile likes this.
  4. Amaranthia

Amaranthia Active Member

L
    Lol thanks. So would have believed you.
    Fybrile likes this.
  5. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

Only Legacy Members will be able to fight with their Magitek Mounts...

(haha! there! i did it!)

Seriously, they haven't said, but they have sadistically encouraged us to speculate, and... you guessed it... to look forward to it.
    Amaranthia likes this.
  6. SuiKo

SuiKo Member

That's what's up.
  7. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

I swear to god, if they make the theme music when you mount your Magitek the Terra's Theme from FFVI, screw crafting, screw leveling, screw endgame and screw gearing up. I'm sitting on my mount outside Ul'dah full time!
    shaolinsword likes this.
  8. Sithius

Sithius Active Member

Magitek mount will be on the FFXIV crysta store. 25 bucks.
  9. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

From Camate on January 5th of this year (as far as I can tell, the last specifics we've heard about Magitek):

"
    The development team is planning to make it possible to obtain magitek armor via a challenging quest related to the Garleans.
    From what I hear, it will not be something that is easy to obtain!

For those of you interested in customizing your magitek armor, you will be happy to know that the development team is looking
    into this, but they are heading in the direction where it will not affect stats.

This is pretty exciting if you ask me and I hope you are looking forward to it!

Snurble, out! "