Magic the Gathering

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Jinzuku, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I was curious if anyone else in the community plays Magic the Gathering. I got into about a year ago when playing with people I used to work with. Now I own numerous decks and really enjoying playing it.

For those who have never heard of it, Magic the Gathering is a trading card game gave birth to games like Hearthstone. unlike Hearthstone, MTG is a physical card game, like Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh.

This is the list of the decks I have either completed or have planned.
    upload_2018-1-18_14-5-27.png

The cards in these decks can be found at https://deckstats.net/decks/77007/?lng=en

2. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I play local tournaments on occasion at my local Books a million. We don't run current drafts but we still use the banned cards rules. I mainly use Slivers. Also only deck I own that I'm proud of besides my Mirrodin one. Liaison Punisher was amazing then.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  3. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    I'd love to see your Sliver deck @Lucius Tinger. I have one too, it's my Red/Green deck.

The deck can be found in the link at the bottom of my original post.

4. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    It's a the popular EDH sliver deck but with some tweaks so I have advantage consistently. Heres a tip if you have said cards to create a broken combo if you're playing slivers, there are tons of infinite combos you can do.

For instance, Sliver Queen + Mana Reflection + one source of haste to all slivers = infinite ETB triggers as you gain infinite slivers.

That aside, for the strong pieces I totally recommend putting two sliver sources in.

Quest for Renewal + slivers = too strong.

But overall Jinzuku I use the standard EDH sliver deck with a few personal touches. (The reason I haven't posted the deck is I have absolutely no idea how to get it on my computer from the table.)

5. Jinzuku

Server:
    Phoenix
    You can use www.deckstats.net to input the cards into your deck online. I like it because it shows you stats for the deck. I'm a sucker for stats.