Archer Macro that will change your life.

Discussion in 'Disciples of War' started by Legwen, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

Macro in this order

/ac Miserys end <t>
    /ac Bloodletter <t>
    /ac Heavy shot. <t>(strong shot? whatever its called)
    it will change your life.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
    luufia, torts, Faye and 1 other person like this.
  2. The47thSen

The47thSen Well Known Member

Mine's a little bit longer.

Code:
    /ac Bloodletter <t>
    /ac Misery's End <t>
    /ac Feint <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac Venom Bite <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac Straight Shot <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac Heavy Shot <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac Straight Shot <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac Heavy Shot <t>
    wait 2.5
    /e ); // end combo 1

Nomad_Soul_ likes this.
  3. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

Thats a bit too much lol!
    Does it auto wait?
    AthieV likes this.
  4. The47thSen

Yes it does. It's enough to kill most mobs in 1 hit, if not just hit it twice again to trigger bloodletter and misery's end consecutively. I use the freed up attention to check other mobs/party members.
  5. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

Thats too much for me. I dont want it playing my character for me :p! I may want to tab double dot a pack of mobs for example. My macro you can spam anytime, anywhere,... that one seems a bit excessive lol.
  6. The47thSen

You can actually interrupt the macros just by spamming another skill or deselecting the target.

I prefer this because then I only have to push 1 button and keep my focus on the situation instead of struggling to keep track of which skills are on now. Especially useful in large groups of FATEs, though in those I usually just spam the AOE skill Quick Knock to get free XP and let everyone else kill the mobs.
  7. Cyn Romanace

Cyn Romanace Content Moderator

Love the macro, Any way to prioritize bloodletter based on it procing for the free crit and not waste a chance of multiple procs?
  8. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

It was always try to execute and if you cant execute it will cast bloodletter and heavy shot at the same time.
  9. Z.chu

Z.chu Active Member

I don't understand why/how you open with Misery's end? Can't you only use it when enemy HP is bellow 20%? o_o
  10. kfen

kfen Active Member

I believe it is opportunistic. If the skill is available, it will fire, but if not, the macro will move on to the next step automatically.
  11. Z.chu

Z.chu Active Member

Ohhh I see! Nowif I can just get this too work i will be good dx Keeps Saying "was used incorrectly" =(
  12. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

Yup, if you cant do it, it wont do it,... that's why you prioritize the spamshot last.... if you see the pug macro I made in the other forum, its the same principle.
  13. Nomad_Soul_

Nomad_Soul_ Member

Thanks for posting those macros. Definitely makes life a bit easier.
    Legwen likes this.
  14. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Active Member

Bah! Macros, while useful, kind of take away from the experience a little for me. I understand their use particularly for healers and tanks, but I like having to pay attention to my procs. Alhtough i say that now :) I admit it does help trim down the hotbar which is useful on the ps3
    FFADD likes this.
  15. Z.chu

Z.chu Active Member

Yeah I just set up an opening one, having a lil trouble getting it to work or knowing when its over Dx
    But I like doing to myself better. I feel like I am putting my character on auto sometimes.
  16. ClassicEnergy

ClassicEnergy New Member

I am getting command was used incorrectly when using the macro The47th Sen posted
  17. The47thSen

Did you put the skill names in quotes?

I translated them from JP into EN and couldn't be bothered to include quotes.

This is the proper format.
    Code:
    /ac "skill" <t>
  18. Rinzwind

Rinzwind Member

It should be:

/ac Bloodletter <t>
    /ac "Misery's End"<t>
    /ac Feint <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac "Venom Bite" <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac "Straight Shot" <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac "Heavy Shot" <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac "Straight Shot" <t>
    wait 2.5
    /ac "Heavy Shot" <t>
    wait 2.5
    /e ); // end combo 1
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2013 ---
    ----

I found another GEM:

== the /micon will show an icon AND the GCD in case someone did not know.
    == When I am done editing and it all works as I want it these will go in a separate set of keys as "when I am in a party"-hotkeys.

Macro 1
    /micon "1"
    /ac "Physick" <me>

Macro 2

/micon "2"
    /ac "Physick" <2>

Macro 3
    /micon "3"

/ac "Physick" <3>

Macro 4
    /micon "4"

/ac "Physick" <4>

== I saved these on the left 4 slots on a separate group. Clockwise. It will heal me, partymember 2, partymember 3, partymember 4.
    == No need for selecting or whatever. This makes life a lot easier.

This also works:

Macro
    /ac "Physick" <pet>

== heals pet

and this

Macro 1
    /micon "1"
    /ac "Physick" <tt>

== heal the targets' target. So you have an enemy selected and it will heal the person that enemy is hitting. Useful if the tank is an NPC.

Another gem:

/micon "Virus"
    /ac "Virus" <tt>
    /ac "Virus" <t>
    /wait 0.5

/ac "bio" <tt>
    /ac "bio" <t>
    /wait 0.5
    /ac "Miasma" <tt>
    /ac "Miasma" <t>

== cast Virus and Bio and Miasma on enemy of the tank if tank selected.
    == otherwise cast Virus and Bio and Misma on the enemy selected.
    == I have seen this the other way around (miasma 1st) but ... that takes a 2.5 GCD...

Oh and this is one heck of a usefull webpage: http://erals.guildwork.com/forum/th...1012a1899-luna39s-macro-guide-with-extra-fish
    The47thSen likes this.
  19. The47thSen

You're a life saver!!!

(heal) <tt> is great also great for single target fates, or when trying to heal some random scrub running for dear life with maybe a pixel of hp left. Easier to pick the mob/s chasing him than trying to pick him out of a crowd.
  20. Comrade Questions

Comrade Questions Active Member

BTW I know this is old, but kind bumping it as there aren't many archer threads going on, but I also wanted to say that I use the OP macro and it is a lifesaver. I don't use "macros" the majority of the time, especially the whole wait macros are just terrible, might as well not even play the game and leave room open for a lot of error, but the OP macro is 'opportunistic' in that there's never a reason you wouldn't want to do them in that order anyways and are instantly cast. This way, the second either bloodletter or misery's end "ticks" or becomes available it is used, and both skills use zero TP and (at least bloodletter) can be used simultaenously with Heavy Shot.

A sample leadoff attack would be:

Straightshot
    Bloodletter Macro (for the bloodletter which isn't on global cooldown)
    Windbite
    Flaming Arrow
    Venomous Strike
    Bloodletter Maco (repeat)

Then repeat the cycle. Obviously this is just the lead off attack, and your attacks from there on out would vary depending on the situation, like in Coil you might want to start everything off with Rain of Death, especially if your healers/tanks are having trouble, and you'll also watch for if the Heavy Shot leads to a Crit bonus Straightshot. The only other change I might recommend is leading with windbite instead of straightshot, that's open to your interpretation. Windbite has a lower hit thus generates less enemity right off the bat as far as I've noticed, but I think straigtshot might affect the crit chance of your DoTs as well (and thus more bloodletters)
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2014