Lost Soul Aside

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Ish, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan

2. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    The world looks phenomenal, and the battle gameplay looks like something I might enjoy. I hope all the dodging he's doing in that video is as involved and practical as it looks

The actual CGI looks like straight-up Final Fantasy, IMO. Still this game would get more interest from me than FFXV did, which it's being compared to. It's unfortunate that he says he's still unsure if he'll ever finish it, and even if he does it looks like it would be years down the line.

3. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Well there was mention of 2018 in another post somewheres, but i truly hope he gets help and this project gets completed.
    The main character looks like that of FFXV but the gameplay and world looks awesome
    I would totally help fund it if it was on kickstarter but this guy seems to want to do it all with no help, lol

4. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    In your link here it shows him stating that he won't accept funding at this time because he's not sure he'all finish it, but that if he does end up commuting to it, he'll accept funding and look into marketing (which he supposedly knows nothing about).