Looking for a FC!

Discussion in 'Gilgamesh' started by Hexx, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Hexx

Hexx New Member

I'm looking for a laid-back, active FC. I play archer, working towards becoming a bard.
    I recently joined the game about two weeks ago, so still fairly new to everything. I'm on usually
    everyday.

Character: Meira Hexx

:p

2. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

I'd gladly take you! However I'm on Lamia. .

3. Hexx

Hexx New Member

Well I'm glad you'd at least want me! Too bad I'm in Gilgamesh :'c

4. Andagora

Andagora New Member

Hey there ! Please check out Chocobo Crossing!

We are a Free Company on Gilgamesh Server. Made up of a group of adult & experienced, but also casual gamers. Based in Eastern Time Zone, but we have a number of members in all time zones. Several of us are MMO veterans, and come from top raiding guilds - but now we prefer to play casually - just having fun with good friends! We are friendly and helpful to players who are new to MMO’s, but we also have many members who do end-game/progression - coil, primals, you name it.

If you are interested in joining our group, please check out our charter. We might be what you're looking for or maybe not, but we're definitely different. No mandatory attendance, no point systems, just common sense and enjoyment of this game to the fullest - Leveling, Instances/Duties, Raids, Crafting, everything and anything. Ultimately, we want CC to be a company of friendly folks who want to help each other & succeed at what we do, but most importantly for everyone ENJOY THE GAME!

If you are still interested, we greatly encourage you to submit a recruitment application. Feel free to apply, and read the forums! Thanks for your interest in Chocobo Crossing.

http://www.chocobocrossing.com

Kweh,
    --Anda Blackfyre

Hexx likes this.
  5. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Well if you ever find yourself in Lamia look us up, we will gladly welcome you, just leave your pants at the door and make yourself at home!

Hexx likes this.
  6. Robyn Hood

Robyn Hood New Member

Hi! I am the Champion of the FC Pokemon League! we have players of all types and all experience! we enjoy eveything the game has to offer and love helping people along the way! We are equipped for end game and will battle or try to capture anything anyone needs if you are interested please send me a tell we would love to have u!!