level 25 + 30 mining locations ?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by FFXIVMultiboxer, Aug 31, 2013.

1. FFXIVMultiboxer

FFXIVMultiboxer Member

i was using a website to show me where to go next for mining but now im 25 there is no more information for it
  2. Mtzgr

Mtzgr Member

3. Seifen

Seifen Active Member

Just out of interest are you multi-box gathering? Due to random node spawning, I'd figure it would be a little tricky, no? What about multi-box crafting? Same deal? Just curious, no hate.
  4. FFXIVMultiboxer

FFXIVMultiboxer Member

Thanks and i started to multibox gather but it was usually just 2/4 notes chars per node and sometimes 4/4 if you was lucky but wasnt worth the hassle of clicking them constantly
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 31, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2013 ---
    i could only find level 20 nodes in upp las nos and the other area had lots of aggro mobs :(
  5. Seifen

Seifen Active Member

If my memory serves, you should head to South Shroud. A place called Buscarrons Druthers. Just north of that are some lvl 25 nodes with silver in them. I think I leveled to about 31 mining here before moving onto the Garnet tier of gems and subsequently Mythril. This is from a Goldsmith perspective. I don't know much about armorer or blacksmith - there may be more useful materials for you to farm elsewhere. Hope that helps!
  6. FFXIVMultiboxer

FFXIVMultiboxer Member

thanks i found them, does anybody know where the 30 area is
  7. FFXIVMultiboxer

FFXIVMultiboxer Member

i know where level 35 area is but just cant find level 30

Mythril ore level 35 - Sagolii Desert - southern thanalan
  8. Gossamer Isto

Gossamer Isto Member

Mining 30-35 was horrible as the only ores you'll want to mass gather is Mythril, leaving you with a huge gap.

Personally I caved after a stack of the raw gems each, then proceeded to boost Miner to 33 with Levequests. At this point Mythril at 35 becomes very much doable.

To get to Sagolii Desert, move to Southern Thanalan, cross the bridge in the south, then head southwest into the Red Labyrinth. There's an NPC there that will take you close to Sagolii. The mining points are in the far southeast corner.