Level 15+ Tradecraft Leves

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Daemonis, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Daemonis

Daemonis Member

Does anyone know where to find these? For some reason I just can't seem to find any above level 10, I've been searching high and low both on google and ingame.

Virtual cookies to anyone who can tip me off, thanks~

Update: I found some in Limsa they didn't appear until after I was level 16, I'll leave this here in case anyone else is having problems finding them.
  2. Madrone Damodred

Madrone Damodred Active Member

I've been getting mine at the adventurer's guild. They seem to be based on your level, and only the ones for the craft guilds based in theat city are there. I can also get more in the level 15+ area (Camp Drybone/Southern Thanalan). Pretty sure its the same case for Gridania area- Hawthorne Hut maybe? And Limsa surely has its equivalent camp...

Another great thing is the daily supply quests for your GC. Get GC seals and xp. Check it frequently.
  3. Sword

Sword Well Known Member

Like with DoW/DoL/DoM Leve quests the different levels of crafting Levequests are sanctioned by location. IE: Lv5 Blackbrush, Lv10 Bentbranch (I think), Lv 20 Quarrymill, etc. If you want higher level GuildLeves check out the Leve Distributers at different Atherite Camps.
  4. ThadeusStern89

ThadeusStern89 Active Member

What all of them said. There is a recommended path of progress for levemetes. Adventurer's Guild to start. From my experience they're not the best for higher level levequests. Then follow the camps. In the case of crafting hopping to higher levels immediately isn't always recommended in my opinion since if you consistently create HQ items you get repeat orders without using up level allowances ad infinitum as well as crazy amounts of extra gil/ exp. But I suppose since leves hop up in multiples of 5 it's best to move on when you can.