Launcher unable to update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JeckylTesla, Aug 22, 2013.

1. JeckylTesla

JeckylTesla Active Member

I got this before the beta since I had to redownload the new client, but as far as I know I don't have to download again.

Is anyone else having these problems? I don't want this to happen every damn patch.
  2. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

u cant update till the 24th the servers are offline. u can only dl the client.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 22, 2013 ---
    if u re downloaded the other client it required u to uninstall the one from beta so ull have to re download the whole thing again. if im understanding your post correctly.
  3. JeckylTesla

JeckylTesla Active Member

Don't worry I sorted it out. I meant the Launcher itself was failing to update. Not the game. But no worries, I had another version of the game already opened, like an idiot.
  4. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

i was under the assumption tht we got to download the whole game. so i had uninstalled it only to find out. update servers are offline till the 24th. so i gotta re download the whole thing again :(
    oh i see.
    OHHHH they open the update server nice! i did not check it this morning. this makes me verry happy!
  5. Dane Wilkerson

Dane Wilkerson Member

you can redownload it now. its out of maintanence mode :)
  6. Megrim

Megrim Member

My guess is that they'll let us download the client patch sometime maybe 24-36 hours from now. They'll need to have it up in time for people to have it 'ready to play' at 5am EST on the 24th.
  7. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

u can up date it now. they took it off maintenance ^_^
  8. Megrim

Megrim Member

Its not the full version though I don't think. Its only 7gb on ps3 & 8.5gb on the PC, I got those already. But the requirements for system were 20gb for PC & 12gb for the PS3. I would atleast expect another patch to be coming but maybe not. Maybe they just wanted us to allocate some free space for future patches, who knows.
  9. AlessaGrace

AlessaGrace Member

some ppl are thinking tht is the total space required after all released patches? but i dont see see they can know how big future patches is already? and yah im sure its not the full. but at least can dl most of it now u know? instead of all at once. i accidently uninstalled my client so i gotta re dl it lol