Job Requirements

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karico, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Karico

Karico New Member

Does anyone have any solid proof what classes you need to level for certain jobs?
  2. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

You mean other than that they haven't changed from 1.0.... that can be confirmed by looking at Legacy characters? Yes, they've also been stated to be using the same class combinations.

As for the Arcanist based jobs the general consensus is that they'll be ARN + CNJ for Scholar since it is healing based and ARN + THM for summoner since it is a damage/debuff oriented class. Have not seen official confirmation of this yet anywhere though.
  3. Karico

Karico New Member

I know they changed what class traits some jobs can take from but i was not sure about how to unlock the job
  4. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

Nope, you're right on point though it is a legit question w/ the cross class skills being a little different.

Again we have no confirmation on the ARN based jobs but I think it's a pretty reasonable assumption since the jobs are all casters.
  5. Novaultima

Novaultima Active Member

Since you didn´t ask for a specific class, I guess you mean how you get the job in generel and what class gets which job?

You need L30 at your mainclass and L15 at a specific other class(dependable on Job). Once you hit those levels, just go to your main class´s guild and speak to the guildmaster, he/she provides a quest series for the Job and belongings.

Gladiator > Paladin
    Marauder > Warrior
    Lancer > Dragoon
    Archer > Bard
    Pugilist > Monk
    Druide > White Mage
    Thaumaturge > Black Mage
    Arcanist > Summoner

Your guildmaster will tell you what secondary class you need on L15.
  6. Sithius

Sithius Active Member

Druid = Conjurer?