Is it worth trying?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abra, Dec 31, 2015.

1. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Hello ,

So I am considering buying this game as I have a new computer and am a FF fan from way back, (first one I played was 2 on Nintendo). My older PC couldn't meet the system requirements, my new one however meets all the minimum requirements, and almost all the Recommended, The only strike I had was on my GFX Card , even though I meet all the requirements (which I don't really understand) as seen bellow.

upload_2015-12-31_18-48-47.png

My question is with my current specs will I be able to play and enjoy the game as it is intended, or would it be laggy and not worth it?

I really hope some one can help me out.

2. GothicSyn

GothicSyn Adventurer

Server:
    Lamia
    Looking at it, I would assume you can play this at recommended your system does indeed clear those requirements, but I would probably download the free trial version and test via that as least then you lose nothing if you can't play it, it will also allow you to dial the settings to playable and give you a good heads up on where you stand with game vs your system.

Jinzuku likes this.
  3. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    Thank you for replying, lol I had given up on waiting for a reply a decided to just give it a shot, I am playing it now..

Crimson Requiem and dr_jones like this.
  4. MasterBox

MasterBox Scion

Server:
    Behemoth

5. abra

abra New Member

Server:
    Goblin
    My original post was a Screen Shot of my Results off "Can you run it", thanks for the reply though.

6. SvenjaminoTrallaloni

SvenjaminoTrallaloni Adventurer

Server:
    Zodiark
    you could also run the hw benchmark. the dx9 options should tell you wether youll have problems with running the game or not and youll at the same time know if your pc is ready for the expac should you get it

7. c7036617

c7036617 Adventurer