Hobbies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by thegirl, Jan 18, 2018.

1. thegirl

thegirl New Member

This thread is created to talk about your other hobbies aside from playing online games, let me start by telling you mine. One of my favorite pastimes is taking my dog for a walk. Recently an incident has happened, I don’t know whether it is funny or not, well I guess it’s for you to judge. We are on our way home after walking down the neighborhood when a cat pops-up. My Alaskan Malamute didn’t like it so he started to chase his prey. He is so heavy that I find it really hard to pull his dog leash and try to calm him down. It took me a few minutes to get his attention back, I am a bit frustrated with the fact that nobody helps me. I just really hope that it won’t happen again.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    Jinzuku likes this.
  2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    My hobbies outside of gaming would be playing Dungeons & Dragons (if that counts), watching anime and reading manga. Granted I don't get much time to do those as I'd like. Other than that, being a husband and father doesn't allow for many personal hobbies. Damn kids.
    :stress:

racooperii and thegirl like this.
  3. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    There are hobbies outside of FFXIV?

racooperii, thegirl and Jinzuku like this.
  4. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Reading, writing, coding, doting over my fur-baby, cooking. Hoping to add in excersize in there somewhere.

Jinzuku likes this.