Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ryute, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Ryute

Ryute New Member

Hello,

I'm currently an arcanist and future summoner on the Behemoth server.

I'm a long time Final Fantasy fan and I've played through all of the main console series (FFIX is my personal favorite followed by FFVI then FFV). I also love all types of JRPGS, anime, and stuff like that. I also like a bit of roleplaying on the side sometimes!

I am still relatively new to this game but I wanted to look for a cool, friendly, and active free company. I wouldn't mind transferring or making a character in another smaller/friendlier server either.

Anyway it's nice to meet you all! Looking forward to chatting and playing together.

Vamped likes this.
  2. Gance

Gance Adventurer

Huzzah, welcome aboard~ A lot of the 'active' members here are from Brynhildr Server, and they will try to convert you quickly :O

I myself am from Lamia, but at the moment, have too many ties to people on there to want to jump ship :3 If I can convince them to join me.. Then I may fly the Brynhildr Flag as well :3

Also.. FFIX Love~

3. Achaius

Achaius Adventurer

Hi there Ryute :) There certainly are a lot of guys here on Brynhildr. I myself am on Sargatanas. :D Anyway, it's nice to meet you (can't really think of something interesting to say... I fail at hellos xD)

4. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Hi, Ryute! I'm the Brynhildr preacher you were warned about, and will surely at one point or another try convert you to Brynhilderism. I'm not sure if I'm becoming famous, infamous or both, but it's working in my favour since the whole forum seems to be promoting the server for me now. o_O

Anywho! I can't tell from your intro what type of player you are, but many of us favour Brynhildr simply because the general populace tends to be a nicer one. We are however a smaller server, and many people prefer a more active scene, so it's up to you what suits you. Though IMO those are all crazy people and the only activity that matters is the ability to chat and form parties, which depends entirely on your social network (which you'd have on Brynhildr if you joined my FC :D).

xshevix and Ryute like this.
  5. Ryute

Ryute New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I might have to take you up on your kind offer GeekMatt! That sounds like the kind of server I am looking for. A small, friendly one!

GeekMatt likes this.
  6. Blitzen Twiceborn

Blitzen Twiceborn Adventurer

Welcome. Adamantoise server would gladly take another eager gamer if you're ever interested.

7. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    If you're joining Brynhildr, add me as a friend in game (Stormageddon Giganta) :) I can invite you to the FC if you're interested (DawnXIV.com for more info) or if you see anyone with the tag "FDXIV" on Brynhildr, they can get ahold of someone with the ability to invite.

8. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Us Lamia dwellers would be glad to take you in! I run a casual growth FC for people making their way through the game. I also have a level 50 summoner so ill answer any questions you have if I can
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 22, 2014 ---
    Also GeekMatt tends to punch people in the knees if he doesn't agree with them, so mean

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  9. Maggie May

Maggie May Crystal Brave

All the Lamia dwellers are nudists (like that's a bad thing ....?) but I know they're pretty friendly .... I moved over to Broom Hilda and am very happy .... you will find plenty of people to group with ...

GeekMatt likes this.
  10. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Sorry guys, I've cornered this market. :)

11. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

/punt

12. shintashi

shintashi New Member