Hey all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Xhexania, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Xhexania

Xhexania New Member

Server:
    Faerie
    Hey guys, I'm here looking for some game friends!

I play on Faerie, and my characters are:

Dzoldzoya Oronir 55MCH/50SMN/50WHM lizard lady

Xhex Symphath
    55NIN cat lady

Kaida Wakarusa
    39WAR roe lady

Iver Deschain
    19 archer cat man (gotta have one sexy dude)

I've got an FC I'm happy in, but there's not always people on to talk to so I'm looking for some linkshells to join or people to add to my friends list.

I'm a 23 year old college student with two jobs. I mainly work as a veterinary assistant, and I love animals. I'm going to school to have a career in anthropology (the study of the human-animal bond.)

I own three cats (Lucy, Nemo, and Marceline aka Marcy), three ferrets (Dexter, Oliver, and Tina), and a mutt named Titan. I also have a significant other and we've been together nearly 5 years.

I like reading, mostly fantasy and junk. Playing video games obviously. I played WoW for 8 years and have dabbled in other mmos. I've played some console games in the past but mostly stick to PC now.

I live in a very hot place. I'm usually online after work, around 6pm MST, and on most of my days off, Sunday and Tuesday.

I've been putting off getting to end game because from the momen I got into it in WoW, it was like a completely different game and became less fun. I'm trying to stay a noob as long as I can and enjoy leveling and doing dungeons etc, however I do make sure I know my stuff classwise. I've done a little bit with crafting but not much.

I hope to make some friends here :)

Jinzuku, Fybrile and CROSS†CHANNEL like this.
  2. CROSS†CHANNEL

CROSS†CHANNEL Adventurer

Server:
    Brynhildr
  3. Aydam

Aydam New Member

Server:
    Zalera
    I'm surprised you have any time off with 2 jobs but the struggle is real. Continue at your own pace. Eff the rest.

Not on Faerie so good luck to you and welcome to the boards.

4. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Hey @Xhexania ! Welcome to the Realm! Glad you found us! Hope you find good people to play with on Faerie!

5. Xhexania

Xhexania New Member

Server:
    Faerie
    Yeah to be fair my other job is just as a cashier and it's super easy and low stress, so I get a lot of homework/reading done there. How busy we are is based on the seasons so there's a lot of down time. Thanks!

6. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Welcome to the Realm. I'm impressed you find time to do all that with 2 jobs, 7 pets, in a relationship and going to college. I think people could learn from your time management skills.