Hey again!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by etherealskies, Mar 8, 2020.

1. etherealskies

etherealskies Crystal Brave

I just wanted to take the time to reintroduce myself.

I first tried FFXIV in 2015 (and frequented this website at that time), and have tried to play it on and off since then.

Due to my anxiety and depression, this has been a challenge for me. I also now struggle with socialization, such as this post or trying to converse in FC chat. I also took it out my character, so I would delete and remake and server hop, trying to find where I belonged, even though I knew where I wanted to be!

Currently, I am the furthest I've ever gotten in FFXIV, and I'm really enjoying the game. I'm doing to my best to not destroy the progress I've made so far. (I had my first real character undeleted and intend to keep it.)

I enjoy making healers, and am currently playing a scholar. I enjoy playing support very much, and have a tendency to throw my face at things.

While I don't necessarily expect much to come from this post, I thought, perhaps, it's a good idea to try to put myself back out there, so to speak.

If you made it this far, thanks for putting up with my prattle!

Jinzuku likes this.
  2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I'm glad to hear you've settled on a character and made it further through FFXIV than ever before.
    Keep pushing through, I believe in you
    :testify:

etherealskies likes this.