Help, no confirmation code in my order email!

Discussion in 'New Player Question & Answer' started by Caelumus, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Caelumus

Caelumus Newbie

Hey guys,

I ordered this game a few hours ago from the square enix website, the PC digital download version, and I got my order email with a bunch of steps, yet there are no registration codes or anything for early access, nor is there a link to even download the client! Did anyone else have this problem? I feel like I'm missing something.

I did not play in the closed beta, but I did participate in the open beta last weekend!

Please help! Thank you.
  2. ithlwyn

ithlwyn Newbie

Same thing just happened to me bro. I ordered 2 copies and go no keys. My friends ordered theirs one at a time and it worked. May be a bug with multiple copies. Did you order only one?
  3. Caelumus

Caelumus Newbie

yea i only ordered one, then maybe after an hour of trying stuff out I canceled the order (not even sure if that worked, since I used my brother's card for this), and then ordered again
  4. ithlwyn

ithlwyn Newbie

Yeah man I used my girlfriends card and it shows the money went through but no keys. I emailed their support team. I'll let you know if they respond. Square has always had some shitty convoluted process to get on their games. It's rather annoying. I'm off to bed. I'll check it in the morning. I'm not losing sleep over these retards.
  5. Caelumus

Caelumus Newbie

I'm with ya man..this service has been pretty bad so far, we'll see what happens tomorrow morning..
  6. Nasshu

Nasshu Newbie

Same...got the confirmation email but no code. Seriously...what the hell? 5 minutes into ordering and trying to DL the game and there is already a problem that halts all progress?
  7. Rillas

Rillas Newbie

I'm in the same boat, did you guys order the EU version?
    Did the mail look like this?

[​IMG]
  8. Rink

Rink Member

That's why I always pre-order my games way ahead of time at an actual store. They gave me my early access code like 2 months ago.
  9. Rillas

Rillas Newbie

I prefer to test the game (open beta) and gather as much information as possible before considering if I want to pre-order ;)
    However, it's still irrelevant to why they fail to send out confirmation mails with the early access / pre-order codes or at the very least announce something on their website of why these are delayed. They are leaving many people in the dark right now that paid for the game.
  10. Rink

Rink Member

True that. That really blows.
  11. Caelumus

Caelumus Newbie

Any other thoughts? I cant even call since they are only open M-F...so far no response to my ticket email.
  12. Rillas

Rillas Newbie

Edit: The ticket I submitted around 30 hours ago finally came through and I received a 20 digit code, redeemed it and now able to play.

EU Support Centre found here http://support.eu.square-enix.com/main.php?id=903&la=2
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2013
  13. ithlwyn

ithlwyn Newbie

Got an email this morning saying they received my ticket and would contact me within 48 hours. Another one of my friends just ordered his and he still hasn't got an email. He can log in to his account and see the order is there but no order number or anything. My brother has been kicked off all day and so has another friend of mine. I'm sure their servers are probably on fire right about now with all the attention it's getting. This is most likely the reason for the delays. They really should have expected a pretty large response putting it out on 2 platforms and from beta trending. It's almost like they never did a stress test. I know I'll get my keys but my main concern is if the servers are hammered now then what happens on Tuesday when it is actually released to the rest of the public? Crunch time for Square techs...
  14. Noitek

Noitek Newbie

I ordered last night from the Square-Enix store. I got the same email, which had no key. Tried emailing Digital River, and got no response. I ended up cancelling the pre-order, and got it from Amazon instead. Had my key in about five minutes, plus I got some bonus cash for use on Amazon on top of it all.

Now if I could just find a server that isn't full...
  15. ﻮﻮtє๓קlคг@USEast

ﻮﻮtє๓קlคг@USEast Newbie

I got the same issue I preordered it today and received no email whatsoever with an activation code.

How did you cancel your preorder?
  16. mheyman

mheyman Newbie

I bought a pre order of the Collectors Edition digital download off the SE site and never got an email. I basically don't know how to download the client, how to play the game, register codes, nothin. It's been a few hours. I'm also a legacy member and just wanted the preorder bonuses...

Where do I download the client just to play as a legacy member?
  17. SurturSorrow

SurturSorrow New Member

Can I only buy the digital PS3 version on Amazon? I mean, I can't buy the physical one because of taxes in my country. If they send it to my house, my bill will rise to about $100,00. So, do you think I should buy it on Amazon or order from SE store?