Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Kimmyangove, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Kimmyangove

Kimmyangove New Member

Server:
    Tonberry
    Hi everyone,

I am Kim, from Australia and I just started playing FFXIV couple of weeks ago, loving it so far. The characters and graphics are awesome :)
    Found this forum while browsing the internet and found it more useful as compared to the official FFXIV forum, so decided to join and learn a thing or two from experienced players here.

Would be nice if there's some friends to play with or a free company to join.
    Anyone in Tornberry (not sure how to spell it)? Please add me :) Mochi Mano

GeekMatt and Fybrile like this.
  2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    Welcome to the Realm and the game. If you have any questions then feel free to ask away.
    :hello:

3. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Leviathan
    Welcome to the Realm! o/

I do not know anyone off the top of my head here that's on Tonberry.

4. Fybrile

Fybrile Administrator

Server:
    Cactaur
    Welcome to the Realm, Kim!

5. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    Welcome to the realm o/

6. Bobbin Threadbare

Bobbin Threadbare New Member

Server:
    Masamune
    Welcome as well. :)

I did made an alt awhile ago @ Tonberry. As soon as you're able to join novice network (just shout for invite), there'll be tons of players & mentors there willing to help you. Being largest english community for JP server, I'm sure it won't that quite long before you get invited to an FC you can take comfort with. I know this because how easy my alt getting tons of connection in Tonberry not long after creation. ;)

My main's @ Masamune btw, which is also considered as largest english community for JP legacy server (a.k.a 1.0 server) though are nowadays comparable to how big current Tonberry are, and unfortunately not same DC as with Tonberry, but feel free to ask. Some of folks I knew from Masamune are also @ Tonberry nowadays.

One of international FC I could recommend is Living and Gaming <L A G>, in case haven't found any, but as I said, being largest english community for JP server, it won't take long for you to find your home. ;)