Have you received your Early Access Code?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fybrile, Jul 25, 2013.

?

Did you get one already?

1. Yes - Got it right here, next to my bed, locked in a air-tight, bullet proof case.

41 vote(s)
    65.1%
  2. No - But I know when I'm probably gonna get it.

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. No - And I have no idea when I will, /ing wrists with worry about losing out on my moogle hat

13 vote(s)
    20.6%
  4. Whhhuuuuuuuut?

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belfor

Belfor Member

Same, don't want to have to worry about this BS anymore...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 26, 2013 ---
    Yeah that's weird. I still can't apparently.
    code.jpg

Attached Files:

2. blazeu25

blazeu25 Member

yea im sure to get in the early access your going to have to register it threw the SE account management site lol
  3. Belfor

Belfor Member

So I'm not crazy after all...
  4. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

I just did my Pre-Order...without my wife knowing, so here's to Early Access and a Successful game!
  5. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

And here's to your wife not finding out you just used the credit card to pre-order a video game!!! ;)
    Genesys16 likes this.
  6. racooperii

racooperii Well Known Member

She won't....until I start to play it :)

I actually think she things I've already bought it lol.

EDIT: Since I bought it strait from SE, the Serial is my Early Access Code or is that just my normal Access Code?
  7. DuffMcD

DuffMcD Active Member

I also got a 6-3-6-3 "Serial Number/Product Code" with instructions to sign up with my email to get on the list for the notification of when to register the code for early access
  8. Maya

Maya Member

I ordered from Amazon and I got mine a few minutes after I placed my order!
  9. Reyak

Reyak Active Member

Did the same.
  10. staindskin

staindskin Newbie

I ordered my CE at the SE shop and got a code right away but have been waiting for that email to let me know when and where I can input it
  11. Jenova

Jenova Member

I ordered the digital collectors edition way back when and they said they would send me the code at a later date! So im not worrying too much at all coz as a beta players already I am already guarenteed a place in open beta but I do need to release code to play early access and full game launch! But got 3-4 weeks for that to arrive!!
  12. Colt47

Colt47 Active Member

I've had the early access code for the PC version for a good while now. It's just sort of collecting dust in the email folder until the time to use it comes around. :)
  13. fizzlesticks

fizzlesticks New Member

I know this thread has been quite for a while and other threads on the topic have been locked...but there a bunch of misinformation going around I'd like to clear up.

The 6-3-6-3 format code you get directly after pre ordering is for adding FF XIV to your SE account, it does NOT give early access. Early access is a separate 20 digit code of the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX that needs to be entered on https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/ffxivearlycontract
    which just opened today.
    I haven't received my code yet but a few of my friends have, I've had problems getting emails from SE in the past so I'm hoping mines just late.
  14. nz_chic

nz_chic Active Member

ok now im confused, if its nopt early access why do our emails say it is for early access and whats the point of adding them if its not early access?
  15. Kiosin

Kiosin Active Member

I have a 6-3-6-3 code aswel from Shopto.net PS3 pre-order im from UK, guessing thats ok
  16. nz_chic

nz_chic Active Member

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for pre-ordering Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn from Mighty Ape!

Here's a code that will grant you early access to the game servers!

Your code: xxxxxx-111-xxxxxx-111

Please go to preorder.eu.finalfantasyxiv.com and enter your email address so we can notify you when you can redeem your rewards.

Please note you will need a Square Enix Account to redeem this code.
    If you don't already have one, please go here to register:
    account.square-enix.com/

Enjoy!

-Mighty Ape

P.s. You can sign up for Beta here: entry.ffxiv.com/beta/eu
  17. Jdawgmai

Jdawgmai Member

You're right, it's only the REGISTERING the game to your SE account. I just inputed the xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx under "My Games" and have the game registered to my account.

So that means I don't have my early-access key. :arghh: Gamestop did call a few nights ago, and my dad picked up when I was away. He told me that they said 'something' came out which confused me at the time because since i didn't know what. but now, I think it could be them telling me that I can go pick up my access key...I'll go in tomorrow and check! I'll let you guys know if you're interested; i'll be sure to ask for more information regarding the early-access keys!
  18. nz_chic

nz_chic Active Member

Are you talking about for PC only as per my email from mighty ape. and im on PS3.
  19. Jdawgmai

Jdawgmai Member

Yeah, sorry, for the PC. My xxxxxx-xxx-xxxxxx-xxx code was on the receipt when i pre-ordered at a local gamestop.
  20. nz_chic

nz_chic Active Member

lol i so silly, i actually emailed them back saying they didnt give e right code,,,when they did.
    so my codes can or should be redeemed via psn store right? not elsewhere?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.