Handing in HQ items for crafting related quests.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Don, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Don

Don New Member

1. Since there are so many different types of crafting leves(like charity leves etc etc), Are there those that accept only normal quality items but not HQ items?

2. Do Guildmasters accept HQ items for their class quest?

Thanks in advance.

2. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

1. No
    2. Only if they specifically want an hq item.

3. racooperii

racooperii Warrior of Light

Server:
    Brynhildr
    For leve's if possible always turn in HQ. You get a 200% bonus for XP and Gil for it.

4. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

Also just to add, the best leves you can do are the lvl 20 ones. From then on you can start doing the "repeatable" leves. Which is basically 3 leves in 1. So you will get 3x the amount of exp out of them.

racooperii likes this.
  5. racooperii

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I actually make a good chunk of my gil from those.

6. Kiwi

Kiwi Crystal Brave

Yeah same here :). I make a lot of the HQ items people use to turn in. I never stick to 1 craft either. I make a bunch of items from all of my crafts. It does pretty well. This bit is slightly off topic but, last night I saw someone selling wind shards for 5gil each O.O. The normal price for those on my server is like 30 gil and it has been steadily going down due to botters. So I guess there is 1 good use for them lol. I ended up getting like 9k in shards. The same thing has been happening for all the other elements too lol. I just know they will drop in price the moment 2.1 hits so make sure you get some if its the same for the server you play on.

7. racooperii

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I have never bought shards lil, if you check the reward on all available leves you can get 25-50 shards sometime. Even repeatablea have it from time to time, so Ive been very self sufficient lol