Grand company leves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by domainfitz, Sep 28, 2013.

1. domainfitz

domainfitz New Member

Let's see how i can put this.

Regular tradecraft leves you can do as many times as you want. Until you run out of allowances. With grand company you can only do tradecraft through Supply and Provisions right? I thought i saw a npc in quarry mill which allowed you to do it like regular levemates do. So you can only do GC leves when they are available right?
  2. Downedpyro

Downedpyro Member

The leves I believe are base on your GC rank. They are scattered throughout eorzia.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2013 ---
    They are like the regular leves. The crafting and gathering turn ins are 1 per day per job
    Fybrile likes this.
  3. domainfitz

domainfitz New Member

Ok. and on Reg Leves do you have to be at least the lv of the leve? Like if my LTW is lv 24 i can't do LV 25 leves?
  4. Downedpyro

Downedpyro Member

The GC crafting and gathering turn ins aren't leves. They'll be a random item in your highest tier.
    The GC leves are like the standard leves. Sign up and kill stuff.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2013 ---
    Not 100% sure about the level of the crafting and gathering leves. I do believe you have to be 25 to try a 25 leve
  5. Fybrile

Fybrile Moderator

There are GC leve vendors in every zone. You just have to be Sergeant rank for most of them :)

On regular leves, you have to be their minimum level - goes up by increments of five.

Also, a few neat things I just learned about regular crafting leves: you get 3x the exp for turning in HQ items, and the raw materials leves - carpenter leves requiring you to turn in lumber for example - can be repeated three times right as you turn them in. I made 90k exp off turning in about 12 HQ walnut lumber off one leve.
  6. Tarathiel

Tarathiel Active Member

this is awesome i never knew that, leves have been my primary method for lvling my ltw and i usually save up a few and tackle them in bunches.

another thing to pay attention to is the quest rewards, some leves are worth repeating over others if they give out mats instead of shards/crystals. i spammed a particular lvl 15 leve out of gridania for aldgoat skins which not only saved me a bunch of money in the mp but also turned over a pretty nice profit
    Fybrile likes this.
  7. domainfitz

domainfitz New Member

yea. the lvl 25 leves for LTW working in Quarry mill gives 11 gigantoid skins. and there are two leves you can do at a time for a total of 22 skins each time.
  8. Tarathiel

Tarathiel Active Member

i just hit this tier of crafting and came up short on toadskins, thanks for the tip =D