Frustrated!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Spottykat, May 15, 2016.

1. Spottykat

Spottykat New Member

Server:
    Hyperion

2. Maaja

Maaja Moderator

Server:
    Bryn, Siren
    Try downloading Directx 11.

3. Spottykat

Spottykat New Member

Server:
    Hyperion
    Tried, doesn't work still. I got the game installed it runs I figured it would figure itself out but my be says that's not the case. Just wish I could get the bench mark to work so I know what settings to use.

4. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    If the benchmark software doesn't work then I guess you'll have to do it the old fashioned way of keep changing the settings to see what works.

I'm sure you'll find out what your optimum settings are very quickly, especially if you're used to gaming on your computer.

5. Ivy

Ivy Bounty Hunter II

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    If it has a 950 in it and an i5 processor, it'll run the game on max settings at 60 fps easily. My 750ti still gives me a consistent 60 FPS. The only place you may see FPS drops is high scale open world events, like Coeurlgina, Odin, S ranks, etc, depending how interested your server is when it comes to these things.

6. Skylock

Skylock Crystal Brave

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    Make sure all of your video / graphics card drivers are up to date. After I got my PC last year I had issues running the game - after I would click "Play" from the launcher, the game would just crash. Turns out my graphics card driver wasn't updated.