Food!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dragon, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Dragon

Dragon Well Known Member

What is your favorite food? Any reason why?
  2. Kindgineer

Kindgineer Active Member

Sesame balls. There is a Chinese buffet near us that makes these little fried balls made of sesame seeds, bean paste, and other stuff I don't know. I could honestly eat those damn things 24/7 and not care when I die of a heart-attack.
  3. Theresa

Theresa Member

My favorite food is Maryland hard crabs! :) I use to live in Maryland before I moved to western NY
  4. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

Fried pork tenderloins.... just love them lol

and lobster tail* I don't care how expensive it is, I could them all day long
  5. Dragon

Dragon Well Known Member

I love crab. :3

Some of my favorite foods, and I've had all sorts of food include:

Mongolian Beef (but boy, cause of my medical condition it can rip my ass up like no one's tomorrow, but actually hasn't done so lately) - I love my spicy foods, and Mongolian Beef really gives me bang for the buck. (Actually, I can't stand bland foods anyways.)

Crab - Well yeah, I know I said it this post already but I love crab. Especially crabcake!

Dragon Rolls (Sushi) - Like I said, I love spicy stuff... yeah, dragon rolls would be my favorite sushi.

Raw Salmon - Damn, yeah... best fish ever, and I love fish to begin with. But salmon? There's just something special to Salmon when eating it raw that makes it special.

Striper (AKA Striped Bass) - Back when I was growing up, this is what we fished for out on the Colorado River in Arizona... some awesome eating back then!

Calamari - How can I forget it? I LOVE Octopus & Squid!
  6. Bowen

Bowen Newbie

I recently learned a new dish, it's quite simple to make. And, if I can do it without screwing it up, then you can, too.

Chicken Tacos:
    What you do, is you take your Crock Pot, and put some chicken breasts in it. Then, you take some chicken broth pour it all inside, making sure to get the chicken soaked, too. Then you take some salsa (I get the big bottle from Costco) and pour it all inside. Mix it up a bit, and then let it cook on high for about seven-eight hours. But, about four-five hours in, you want to take the chicken out and shred it all up. Then put it all back in and let it cook for three or so more hours.
    When you're done with that, just take a tortilla and put some of the chicken in, making sure to drain some, but not all, of the liquid. You're done! You could add some shredded cheese, Guacamole, or whatever if you want, but they taste just fine with only the chicken/tortilla.
    Lavada and Vamped like this.
  7. Estebanx1

Estebanx1 Active Member

Fried Plantains, Bothine (its a spanish treat I use to eat as a kid not sure what its called in english), Empanadas these things are delicious, Fried chicken.....nuf said, Avocados, Beef patties
    etc...oh and Hot pockets lol The reason I love these is because my family and I ate these either infront of the tv or on the table. Good memories (funny thing is we still do this to this very day)
  8. Nuru Sanura

Nuru Sanura Active Member

Sushi! I love how its made with different flavors, I love spicy stuff :)
    Estebanx1 likes this.
  9. YuriSan

YuriSan Active Member

[​IMG]

Greek FAKIES FTW!!!
  10. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

After living in Tarpon Springs, FL.... all greek food looks like barf to me.
    Kristofke1980 likes this.
  11. YuriSan

YuriSan Active Member

LUUUUUUUUULZ!