Fondest Realm Memories

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JMATAWWCL, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Mateus
    Okay so I was going to put this in my introduction: but I have so many memories of this place I figured I’d start a new thread and kind of add to it as often as I please. Please feel free to do the same.

My fondest memory of this place is the community. Some from the game; but most before the game was even out. So many memorable people. I remember some ir variations of their names so I won’t tag anyone. Here are SOME of them:
    Vamped (the original kingpin), Fybrile (the current kingpin), Joygasm (high up in there. There will be many Joy stories throughout this), Najla (super cool memory of her attempting to power level me in-game.. I am pretty sure it ended disastrously), Danforth Wright (really ended poorly, wished it had ended better because he was a superb guy), Rosty (I’m not even trying to remember and type out your entire name you burly male nurse. I think you were a nurse.. maybe a fantasy?), Grimus (purple), Helba (really cool guy... girl?), Lavada (Really pretty, really funny, really female ffxiv player), Jinzuku (really cool Deadpool ninja dude. Loyal even now to the Realm), GeekMatt (Just as loyal as Jin, didn’t interact with you much but you seem like a solid guy), Caimie (think I misspelled it; but your guides were bar none), BlackPearlGuy (for some reason! Always had a cool story to tell), Collosus (with a K, went out on a Realm mission and never returned), the Menphina Monthly Crew (that web-mag was awesome!), Syn (podcast dude from waaaaay in the beginning of Realm, interconnects with the Joygasm story), Alvarion (Syn’s friend and hot headed dude)

There are wayyyy to many to list without losing people’s interest. If I didn’t list you; jog my memory!​

Grimus and Jinzuku like this.
  2. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    *looking for his name in the list*
    :robot:

*finds his name in the list*
    :awshucks:

Some of my favourite moments were listening to the Echo Podcast.
    It was great to wake up at 4am to be on a couple of them.

JMATAWWCL likes this.
  3. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Mateus
    Yes! The Echo! Forgot to mention the Echo!

I regret not getting super into the actual game and participating in the podcast. It always seemed like you guys had a lot of fun doing it.

4. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Mateus
    Yes! The Echo! Forgot to mention the Echo!

I regret not getting super into the actual game and participating in the podcast. It always seemed like you guys had a lot of fun doing it.

5. Kolossus

Kolossus Vice Admin

Server:
    Diabolos
    I think I finally found my way back, JMAT. I'm honored to have been remembered, sir.

Jinzuku and JMATAWWCL like this.
  6. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Mateus
  7. Grimus

Grimus Scion

This forum to me.. was always better than the actual game hahahaha. Before the re-launch this forum became pretty much a second life to me. The people I met here, the friendships, the stupid antics, the serious discussion... It was so much more enjoyable than actually playing. I mean the game was good. But during this forums peak it was truly an amazing place full of incredible people and I'm definitely glad to have been a part of it.
    I genuinely hope everyone has been doing well and has as fond feelings for this forum as I still do. I don't play this game any more, and have no interest in picking it up again, but I'll always come back here to see what's going on.