Free Company [FC] Valiance - [NA] Behemoth - EST - Endgame Free Company Recruiting!

Discussion in 'Behemoth' started by Eliniell, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

[​IMG]

Valiance is now recruiting dedicated members looking to experience all of the Endgame that FFXIV: ARR has to offer! We are an NA EST Free Company located on the Behemoth server.

Who is Valiance

Valiance is a collection of friends from a number of different MMO's over the years. We all share a background in endgame progression and a drive to succeed in whatever FFXIV: ARR has to offer. Most of us have been gaming with each other for years, but we're always looking to add to our gaming family! While we do aim to experience the most challenging content, we also know that gaming isn't a job, it's our hobby.

Our goal

To provide an enjoyable community as well as tackle all of the challenging content that FFXIV: ARR has to offer without it becoming a second job.

Our current Job needs are as follows:

Paladin - Medium
    Warrior - Closed
    Dragoon - Closed
    Monk - Closed
    Bard - High
    Black Mage - Closed
    Summoner - Closed
    Scholar - Closed
    White Mage - Closed

Raid spots will be competitive and earned so exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if your Job is listed as Closed.

Our application form can be found here.

Loot distribution will be handled via DKP. It will consist of silent bids, and DKP will be earned daily for each event or raid that is planned.

Raid days and times are 8pm EST - 12am EST Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me on our forums, or shoot me an email at eliniel1@yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you in game!

Apply today!
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    Riven and MercyKiss like this.
  2. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

I'm looking forward to seeing all of our current and future members in game again finally once Phase 4 starts and the wait is over!
  3. Vaiur

Vaiur Member

Yay another Behemoth FC. o/
  4. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Looking forward to playing with everyone on Behemoth! Hopefully we can all make it a great community to be a part of.
  5. MercyKiss

MercyKiss Member

I'm really looking forward to open beta so I have a chance to play with the guys in Valiance, and also to see and get to know the rest of the Behemoth community!
  6. Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch Newbie

Playing is your rivals in previous games, It's gonna be interesting actually being on the team this time around
  7. Beach

Beach New Member

This guild's got talent, guys. And you know what gives it that talent? You got it! All of the awesome people in this guild!
  8. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Well, I hope to be able to live up to that come release. Once we see what FFXIV: ARR has to offer we should be able to hit it pretty hard.
  9. MercyKiss

MercyKiss Member

The end game is sounding pretty good right now, so I'm hoping it will live up to it. I have faith that it won't end up how SW:TOR end game was. ><
  10. Beach

Beach New Member

I can't wait for the AF dragoon armor. It's looking sexy as f**k.
  11. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Monk looks pretty sick as well.
  12. MercyKiss

MercyKiss Member

Yeah it does. The way it looks is one of the reasons I want to eventually level monk.
  13. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

WTB Red Mage too cause that AF looks sick.
  14. Beach

Beach New Member

Why do you want to look like zoro, eli?
  15. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Because Red Zoro is bad ass.
  16. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Still looking for a Warrior and Summoner!
  17. caucel

caucel Well Known Member

I wanna be Warrior. So I maybe get in if you join international players.
  18. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

I have no problem with international players at all. The only thing to keep in mind is that we do intend to raid on a more EST based schedule.
  19. Eliniell

Eliniell Member

Still looking for another Summoner. Also, don't be detracted by the Low status of most of the Jobs. I'm always accepting exceptional applications. We'll also always accept any casual / friends and family members who just wish to be a part of our community!
    caucel likes this.
  20. MercyKiss

MercyKiss Member

And we never know who will stick around after the first month!
    caucel likes this.