favourite snack for gaming session?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by alexperia, Feb 4, 2014.

?

what beverage you prefer while gaming?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2014.
  1. beer

11.1%
  2. rootbeer

22.2%
  3. tap water

11.1%
  4. redbull

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. coke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. pepsi

11.1%
  7. other

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. alexperia

alexperia Adventurer

I´m simple, just a handful of "rootbeer-creamsoda"jellybelly beans, beer & pretzels, any other suggestions ?
    pretzels.jpg

Jedrek likes this.
  2. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Nos energy and gummy bears.

alexperia likes this.
  3. Maggie May

Maggie May Crystal Brave

Tea ...which I balance on my mousepad and juggle while killing stuffs. I also make quick bowl things which involve a bunch of random ingredients like rice, veggies, cheese ...... or pasta. Cake is always good and banana muffins .... but much of the time I just forget to eat and then attack the fridge! Not big on junk but Chocolate ...yes Chocolate works for me, with my tea!

alexperia likes this.
  4. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Sounds like you should just make a giant pot of hot cocoa. Chocolate + hot beverage= hot cocoa

You can even have it with cake!

5. Deucalion Stormbourne

Deucalion Stormbourne Crystal Brave

6. alexperia

alexperia Adventurer

Keep it coming...this is a fun thread, like your combo Gara, and I also like Tea but "iced" and black tea with much caffeine :) after a day under the sun fixing a motorcycle (mine).

7. Maggie May

Maggie May Crystal Brave

Nope Tea is brain food and Chocolate works on the other parts.

Maaja likes this.
  8. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

The brain only uses glucose. Sugar. Chocolate will work for both brain and your....other parts

9. Brahma

Brahma Crystal Brave

CHICKEN IN A BISKIT

omg yes

O, beverage? ermm, usually water (not tap :p), but I lurve Mt. Dew.

10. Bizant

Bizant Scion

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I get these cheap packs of chocolate chip cookies. They're pretty rockin' for FF14 sessions, but I'm starting to find crumbs just... everywhere.

11. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

If they are on your chest make it a game to try and lick them off. The crumbs. Not your nipples.

Bizant and alexperia like this.
  12. alexperia

alexperia Adventurer

hahaha that makes my day, hahaha LMAO ;)

13. Scape

Scape Crystal Brave

Chai tea w/ cream and sugar, beef jerky, and Sweedish fish.

Maggie May, Jedrek and alexperia like this.
  14. Maaja

Maaja Moderator

Server:
    Bryn, Siren
    I love Swedish fish! I typically don't snack while gaming. I do drink water & coffee & sometimes a cocktail or a few. Those are always fun for my gaming adventures. ;) If I do snack, pineapple, cateloupe, sometimes pretzels. Maybe a banana.

15. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Heh heh...thats a funny word.....banana....almost as funny as petunia....

16. Maggie May

Maggie May Crystal Brave

I savoured a glass of Beaujolais whilst mining tonight and all of a sudden everything became very Jolly, and I died with a smile on my face!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2014 ---
    You either get THE POINT OF tea OR NOT. My Parents were Irish.....

“In Ireland, you go to someone's house, and she asks you if you want a cup of tea. You say no, thank you, you're really just fine. She asks if you're sure. You say of course you're sure, really, you don't need a thing. Except they pronounce it ting. You don't need a ting. Well, she says then, I was going to get myself some anyway, so it would be no trouble. Ah, you say, well, if you were going to get yourself some, I wouldn't mind a spot of tea, at that, so long as it's no trouble and I can give you a hand in the kitchen. Then you go through the whole thing all over again until you both end up in the kitchen drinking tea and chatting.

In America, someone asks you if you want a cup of tea, you say no, and then you don't get any damned tea.

I liked the Irish way better.”
    C.E. Murphy, Urban Shaman

2steps likes this.
  17. Bizant

Bizant Scion

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I grew up in Wales, and when I used to go to my friend's house, I'd decline his parents' offer of tea every time, thinking I was being polite and saving them the effort. It became clear as time went on that by declining the tea, I was being a weird, ungrateful little s**t in their eyes. Once I started accepting the offer of tea, I went from being that troublesome little kid from down the road, to that lovely lad who likes tea.

That's Britain for ya. *raises his mug of tea in a toast*

18. Gara Bloodreaver

Gara Bloodreaver Scion

Funny, its like that in Korea as well, but with food, not tea.

19. Bizant

Bizant Scion

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Clearly Korea needs to mate with Britain, and produce a glorious baby country full of perpetual tea and food. And fat people, I suppose. Happy fat people, though.

20. Miyuu

Miyuu Adventurer

Depending on my mood and the weather I have hot tea or cold tea (I save the beer for after gaming). If it's hot tea I plunge chocolate biscuit into them and eat the whole pack. Cold tea I used sencha powder (a less expensive but nonetheless tasty alternative to real matcha) and snack on some cheap chocolate!