I love this game. Is the first quality game comes out after long time. But Fates are slowly killing the Game for me. I think they also kill the group gameplay. Dungeons are empty while people mindless roaming from fate to fate. There is nothing that reminds group gameplay..there are no thinking, no strategy.. just “get there as quick as you can and spam whatever action will get you the highest contribution. The fates difficulty increase when more people are nearby, but instead of increasing mobs difficulty it simple spawn more mobs and it just makes it more frustrating for non-AOE classes. Today talked with a friend and told him that the first guildhest gives a nice bonus xp, the answer was : "lol, thats 2 fates..10 minutes". And he is right..Fates are ridiculously the most Efficient way by far to level. But in the other hand, the same person, asked for my help(I play tank) in order to do the first 3 dungeons +ilfrit cause he was waiting over an hour to join the dungeon. And is normal..why the heck anyone will do dungeons on leveling since they have fates? This is why I didn’t liked GW2..Also I don’t think that this type of play promotes server community. There are no talking, no organizing group, only mindless roaming and tag as much mobs as you can. Even if you join a group for fates, is the same thing..no strategy, no talking, just more tags from your groupmates..If they like group content outside of instances it is better to have a lot of group quests or world mini-bosses than this mindless and speechless “dynamic events”. Of course the quick answer is, “if you don’t like it don’t do it”. That would be true if not the 80% of people did this. So the rest 20% of us we either suck it and jump in to mindless roaming that also happens to be the most efficient leveling way, or we play alone, waiting xxx time for a dungeon that will not even give 70% xp that we could get by running fates the same time. Anyway, I really like the game and I would like to level all the classes to the end cause I like them all, but if things don’t change and I must either play alone in an un-efficient leveling path or suck it and run fates, then I see myself get bored and frustrated pretty quickly. Lucky enough, I still have the crafting classes that give me lot of fun..