Fast way for company seals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NanoBiter, Aug 30, 2013.

1. NanoBiter

NanoBiter Newbie

So I recently joined a great company but I'm a bit disheartened that the delivery quests give 5-70 seals per one. What are ways to gain it more quickly? I logged off right after since I played for a long time and needed sleep so I haven't looked into it yet. I don't wanna run around randomly though without direction, thanks.

Oh, so from now on, where to now after getting a great company? I'm lvl 22 now because I overdid quests... is 30 still a long way or is the pace about to pick up? I really like having information before wasting precious logging time.
  2. Cynessae

Cynessae Active Member

Probably your Grand Company hunting log and FATEs.
  3. Hulvein Blitz

Hulvein Blitz Active Member

This, and some of the supply/prov requests.

I've got about 16k. I don't pay attention to them though, not atm.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  4. Bob Stockapotapoulos

Bob Stockapotapoulos Active Member

Also, your Grand Company Leves. I've been attacking those with a vengeance lately. They usually give up 130-150 seals a leve plus bonus seals for variables like speed and execution or something like that.

That number may vary. I'm doing the Drybone Camp Grand Company Leves at the moment. There may be more seals that they dole out in the upper level camps.
    Cresscendo likes this.
  5. Brahma

Brahma Well Known Member

Yeah, and if you do them at a higher level like I've discovered, they're very easy and still pay well.
  6. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

Fates
  7. Kredo

Kredo Active Member

Where do I find the Grand Company Leves?
  8. Legwen

Legwen Well Known Member

High end zones, the town west of dragonshead , revenants toll i think too.
  9. Vuxxy

Vuxxy New Member

Earning GC seals
    Jgams likes this.
  10. Kaven

Kaven Active Member

This ^ , Seals are relative to your level or the level of the requisition quests you're completing. As you level up your class/job and visit higher level areas the GC seal reward for FATE / GC Leves / Hunting increase with it too. So don't get disheartened, at later levels you'll find you'll quickly hit the 50k seal cap if you're actively participating in FATE etc.
  11. Skylar

Skylar Member

Easy way to obtaining seals is to continuesly run WP and turn in the loot you get. Gives you 100+ seals per item and most items in these instances are passed by everyone. However this wouldn't be of your concern right now since you were around level 22, but it's something to keep in mind for the future.
  12. ilmaestro

ilmaestro Well Known Member

And the problem with random thread bumping summed up quite nicely ^^
    The47thSen and Cynessae like this.