Free Company EDEN of Gilgamesh Official Recruiting Announcement (Full Details Inside) starting Phase 4~Rocs Lock

Discussion in 'Gilgamesh' started by Rocslock, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Greetings, my name is Rocs Lock.

First I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this post. I am officially announcing to Realm that the EDEN free company will be recruiting casual/hardcore players for FFXIV on the Gilgamesh server with events starting around the times of 8/9PM EST. This is a non-legacy server meaning this server is brand new and everyone will be starting out equally.

Our goal is not to race to the finish line and rack up server firsts, but instead focus on fun and community. Posted below I made a short video to announce EDEN's formation:

Our rules are simple and easy, they are as follows:
    • We will not tolerate discrimination of any kind based on race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
    • Members of EDEN should go out of their way to make others feel welcome.
    • We will not tolerate trolling or disruptive behavior on the Gilgamesh server from our members to any outside players in other Linkshells and Free Companies.
    Our goals are as follows:
    • Phase 4
    During Phase 4 the officer staff will be actively monitoring all recruits. Once we near the official release; (within a few days), we will announce who has proven themselves worthy of joining the company as a full member. Problem players will be removed immediately as needed. Simply follow the rules listed and you will be fine.
    • First Month
    We will continue to monitor the company, weeding out problem players as needed. We will also be taking note of potential recruits for our raid teams as well as promoting a few Officers.
    • Second Month
    A stricter application process will be instituted at this time. By this point our first raid team should be assembled or close to. We will also have begun assembling a second raid team for players interested in a more casual experience.
    • Third Month
    By this time we should be raiding two to three times a week. Spots available on raids teams will first be offered to the veteran and more skilled members of the company. Keep in mind that if you earn a spot on a raid team you will not lose it unless you begin to show lack of concentration or commitment to showing up on time. If you like what you have been reading or are at all interested; come on over to our forum and fill out an applications. Spots are filling up fast so be sure to knock it out! Thanks everyone who made it through this long post and see you on Gilgamesh!

~EDEN

Apply on the forums below~
    http://edenfc.enjin.com/

2. ThePaladin

ThePaladin New Member

Hello I am The Paladin, second in command over at EDEN. I encourage everyone interested in joining a very solid company to come check us out. Our recruitment is already very strong, but we're still looking for more. It's an impressive, and very friendly community. There is a place for nearly everyone, so take a few minutes to look us over, it will be worth your time.

3. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Thanks for coming over TP.

This site is beautiful!

4. Zane

Zane Adventurer

Can I join via game first just to try out the company? I would hate to go through an application process before meeting the group if that sounds fair? I will consider joining for Phase 4 and beyond. I'm super friendly and helpful. Thanks.:) I can photoshop too. LOL!

5. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Hey Zane, I understand your concern!
    We do have everyone apply and we accept around 90% currently.

If you have the time I would recommend you apply.
    Great community and extremely active forum!

6. Zane

Zane Adventurer

I already applied. I'm sharky on enjin.

7. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Ahhhh yeah!

Great to have you! :)

8. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Recruitment is going great!

9. Yurimeta

Yurimeta New Member

Just sent in my app on the enjin site. Looking forward to ...well playing with everyone for a lack of a better phrase 0.o

10. Zane

Zane Adventurer

Just out of curiosity, is recruitment high or low?
    Not many players on late at night. Some ppl said recruitment was too low?

11. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

We are not really playing until Phase 4, this is in preparation for that!
    People hate playing when they know they will lose everything!

12. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Glad to have you!
    We are actually playing casually until Phase 4! :)

13. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Server:
    Mateus
    I see you guys around a lot while playing :)

Good luck!

14. Zane

Zane Adventurer

Way too much pink! LOL!

15. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

YEah we are! :)

16. ThePaladin

ThePaladin New Member

Now is really the best time to join. Recruitment is very strong, our forums are packed with members waiting for P4 to drop. Many people are choosing not to play until P4 hits simply because they don't want to have their characters wiped.

17. Danforth Wright

Danforth Wright Crystal Brave

RocsLock! Why you no have profile pic... It's tons easier than making a recruitment thread :happy:

18. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

How could that be easier! lol

19. Rocslock

Rocslock New Member

Just wanted to make a quick update!
    Starting at Phase 4 we will be slowing down on recruitment.

20. Gobbuster

Gobbuster Adventurer

Just saw you guys the other day in Ul'dah, naked party looked awesome =)