Duty Finder issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eossian, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Eossian

Eossian Member

i essentially could not get a party via duty finder. i dunno if this was simply an unlucky experience for me but the duty finder in P3 was very quick and worked great. I am on Sargatanas so i dunno how many people are doing the 20 dungeons but i was appalled at how long it took.

what did you all experience on this first day of beta 4.
  2. Thasken

Thasken Member

Had the same experience yesterday, took me 30 minutes to get a party for Sastasha and it does not seem to be any better today for Tam-Tara.
  3. nz_chic

nz_chic Active Member

The duty finder is only for high level right?
    I tried using it not knowing this and could do nothing lol.
  4. Miss Ripley

Miss Ripley Active Member

Been using it today with no issue, conjurer tho.

Perhaps you had issues yesterday cause not enough people had reached the lvl, conjureres espesially, theire a bit slower to lvl ;D
  5. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

It depends on how many people are also using it. If they are forming parties without using duty finder with friends etc. Or if everyone hasn't reached the required level for the dungeon yet, I could see duty finder going very slowly.

Be patient :)
  6. Miss Ripley

Miss Ripley Active Member

Yeah, theres alot of shouting going on as ive seen :)
  7. JMATAWWCL

JMATAWWCL Moderator

Yep. A lot of people came in with friends made from either other MMO's or 1.0. Hell, I love duty finder; but people are still going to pick their friends, and form strategies for battle, over teaming up with random people :)
  8. Syn

Syn Guest

DPS in this game and any game must be prepared to have long wait queues, its common because everyone wants to DPS but no one wants to heal and tank. Welcome to MMOs.
    nz_chic and JMATAWWCL like this.