Dragonball Xenoverse 2

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Lucius Tinger, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Lucius Tinger

Lucius Tinger Crystal Brave

Server:
    Brynhildr
    I have been playing this for a bit and I have to say I enjoy it alot. I am a Human Female Named"Queen of Confections" I like having my own nimbus beating people with a red stick that extends and shrinks to my will. Anyone else having a blast?[Pun intended Ki users ^_^]

2. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Crystal Brave

How's it compare to the first? I got into XV super late, as in a few months back. I got it on sale for something near 50% with all the DLC. Although i consider my purchase to be well worth it, i can't say i would gladly pay double for what i got.

I loved the style and presentation of it all. I never wanted to try PvP so that's a non-point. The AI was some serious bull since they had infinite everything.

3. Lucius Tinger

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Its basically the first game with a new polished look and tons of new features and a smoother combat system.

4. Jinzuku

Jinzuku Vice Administrator

Server:
    Phoenix
    I'm tempted to pick this up. For some reason despite being a huge Dragonball Z fan I've never picked up one of these games.

5. Lucius Tinger

Server:
    Brynhildr

Hey like my grandma told me"If you hadn't tried it yet maybe its good for you. Ya never know boy."

Its a good game to be honest. I like the synergy of all the skills. Also skills don't control combat its based on how you fight as well so no one style is the all powerful one.

6. Lucius Tinger

Server:
    Brynhildr
    Well heck. Its been awhile since I talked about this game. Its gotten to DLC pack 6 now and its quite broken but still fun. If people don't use overly broken skillstoo much damage or unavoidable attacks] its still a fun game. I wish they would remove unvanishable combo strings though.

7. Carbonyl

Carbonyl Crystal Brave

Thanks for reminding me to wishlist this game. Kinda forgot about it.

8. Lucius Tinger

Server:
    Brynhildr
    No problem. Glad to have helped in some way.

: Dragonball