Did not get my mansion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aphroditex2014, Oct 10, 2017.

1. aphroditex2014

aphroditex2014 Adventurer

Server:
    Excalibur
    WTB large plot in excalibur Shirogane. Im still hoping...

2. Caimie Tsukino

Caimie Tsukino Realm Scribe

Top Poster Of Month

Server:
    Zalera
    Large plot? I couldnt even get a medium! I normally wouldnt be so disappointed since I did get a small plot. But the fact that I am unhappy is due to how much preparation I put into this.
    (1) I saved up a ton of gil and furniture.
    (2) I visited shirogane in advance to see a lot of plots.
    (3) I identified the fastest route and practiced many times clicking on the options on the aetherytes to speed up the process.
    (4) I logged off at the closest location (ferry skipper in ward 1), with the least people possible.
    (5) I was at my computer early.

And still, world is full messages and error messages screwed me over. This is pure expectation violation.

GeekMatt likes this.
  3. GeekMatt

GeekMatt Moderator

Server:
    Brynhildr
  4. Ish

Ish Scion

Server:
    Leviathan
    fact of the matter is housing is a joke. Very poorly implemented.
    I have been trying to get a house since it was implemented and nope.
    Usually when wards are added i am @ work, this time i took holiday time, had 25 mil gil saved up, logged in on time and was in a queue of 1700...
    All areas even mist and Lavendar were completely taken. (Apartments included, my friend could not get one)

Sorry for my little rant.
    They need to go with instanced and non instanced mix, adding wards does little especially since players can still own multiple homes
    Elder Scrolls Online i purchased a large home 2 months after housing was implemented and had zero issues

Caimie Tsukino likes this.