Crafting and Attributes Points

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anzactrooper, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Anzactrooper

Anzactrooper New Member

A question about attribute points and there significance with crafting to be successful in getting items to synthesise is it important to have the right class allocated say for example culinary is Mind and Piety and primary and off hand tools coincide with these particular attributes would. I have a better success rate at being a conjurer for example?
  2. Kassatsu

Kassatsu Member

I think their supposed to be refocusing it to the crafting specific stats rather than attribute stats like in 1.0 Once phase 3 launches there will be a lot more information available, also the game will be roughly close to what it should be at launch.
  3. Illithar

Illithar Active Member

Crafting specific stats sound really appealing. I've heard that there will be some items that add crafting stats when equipped. I wonder if the items will be "head-to-toe gear" or just a few items? I vote for the former!
    Danforth Wright likes this.
  4. Madrone Damodred

Madrone Damodred Active Member

There seemed to be a lot of them that I got while crafting inside Gridania's guilds... see what I did there? Maybe 3-4 slots as high in the levels that I went.
    +perception
    +control

I don't recall assigning attributes to my DoL or DoH classes... maybe I did though.