Free Company CORE Legion is Recruiting [Cactuar Server]

Discussion in 'Cactuar' started by Storms, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Storms

Storms New Member

CORE Legion is a Multi-Game PC Community. We have recently raised our colors up in Final Fantasy XIV. Here is the basics about us:

18+ as some of our content is not meant for children.
    PvE End Game Content is our Goal, will be racing to get to it.
    500+ man Teamspeak 3 server, open to all members.
    We accept both PC and PS3 players.
    Very helpful group of players ready to assist you.

If you have any questions of us, feel free to ask!

Come check out the free company at http://ffxiv.corelegion.com
    Come check out the Community at http://www.corelegion.com
    Come join us in Teamspeak at anytime corelegion.com:5295
    xbizzz likes this.
  2. Storms

Storms New Member

CORE Legion, and about 15 of the 75 members already in the free company got together before the close of Phase 3 and took a few screenshots. Thank you CORE Members, hope to see all of you and more during phase 4 as well as launch!
    xbizzz likes this.
  3. Storms

Storms New Member

CORE Legion is up to 81 members currently, and I will be holding a recruitment drive contest once Phase 4 opens. This contest will go until 30 days after launch. The person with the most active recruits under their name will have their account upgraded to Digital Collectors by me. If said person already has collectors, then they will be awarded with a $20 giftcard to any website such as Thinkgeek or Jynx or Amazon, or if the winner chooses, $20 to their personal paypal account.

Only members of CORE can partake. Join us, register on the website www.corelegion.com and start a thread with your name as the title under the contest forum. Each time you recruit someone update your thread with the players name.

~Storms
    xbizzz likes this.
  4. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

I can't wait for the open beta!!! I'm getting a gaming laptop first before I replace my desktop. I realized how much traveling I'm going to be doing, and I need something to play on the road. I realize a DRL is a bit much, but you have to do what you have to do.
    xbizzz likes this.
  5. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

xbizzz likes this.
  6. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

We will be doing party runs from day 1... it is going to be a great FC, come check us out... www.corelegion.com
  7. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

Three weeks until open beta.... I'm not sure I can make it. Come check us out www.corelegion.com
    xbizzz likes this.
  8. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

Cactuar is going to be one of the better servers IMO, because it won't be overly crazy or boring. Come to our website: www.corelegion.com
  9. xbizzz

xbizzz Newbie

I'm sure it will be a good time for all. Yes, please. Come join us all. You wont regret it... too much...
  10. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

Seems like Gilgamesh is going to be the most popular server, but I don't want to mess with that since there is going to be a severe overcrowding problem. If you don't mind that, than I'm sure it is going to be fun, since there are a lot of players going over there. But I'd rather stick with the middle of the pack, in terms of popularity, than you have a good level of crowds and busyness.
  11. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

We are currently recruiting any range of activity players who are 18+. It is going to be a really fun community, and we are fairly well organized, so there are a lot of benefits. Think of it as a very well organized FC with all the benefits of a hardcore FC, but not with any of the crazy strings or expectations. We want people, either casual or hardcore, who want help to progress, but also want to give something back to the FC, and be a team player. There are no set rules, except to be nice and mature, so all players are definitely welcome. Looking forward to seeing you. CORE Legion.
  12. Jaysn McBride

Jaysn McBride Newbie

Fun, drama free group of people. Come check us out on Cactuar during open beta you wont be sorry :)
  13. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

I am getting FFXIV withdrawal. SE, if you are listening, you may save my life if you start open beta sooner.
  14. Storms

Storms New Member

Cannot wait until Beta Phase 4 launches. I only predict a week of it being up before it comes down for fixes and early launch.
  15. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

I got my PS3 open beta encouragement e-mail. It didn't say anything, but I guess it did confirm I was actually in the beta :p
  16. Storms

Storms New Member

A few people have been coming into Teamspeak at weird hours to talk to me about recruitment (like 4 AM on Wednesday and such). This is perfectly OK accept I am not on haha. If you do this and no one comes to greet you (no matter what hour of the day) please just send me a message or a poke. Or even better you can leave me on right here on this thread!

Also another thing you can do is leave a thread on my forum at CORE Legion and leave some way for me to contact you!

CORE Legion is a Multi-Game PC Community. We have recently raised our colors up in Final Fantasy XIV. Here is the basics about us:

If you have any questions of us, feel free to ask! My signature holds all of the information! Thank you!
  17. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

If anyone has any specific questions, they can PM me or the FC leader Storms. I will be sure to be checking everyday.
  18. Dallavise

Dallavise New Member

Check out our FC! We are fun to play with, but also know what we are doing, and looking to be helpful. Read above.
  19. Storms

Storms New Member

Open Beta is a few days away! Come check us out, and have some fun!
  20. Storms

Storms New Member

The final phase of the Beta Test will take place on August 17-19!
    Users that participated in the closed beta test previously will begin on August 16!
    Early Access will take place from Aug 24-26!
    All game data from open beta will transfer into Early Access and launch!

If you have any questions of us, feel free to ask!

Come check out the free company at http://ffxiv.corelegion.com
    Come check out the Community at http://www.corelegion.com
    Come join us in Teamspeak at anytime corelegion.com:5295