Confirmed Mounts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Murchu, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Murchu

Murchu Member

Hey guys, do ye know what mounts have been confirmed?
    Just asking cause on the main page Odins horse is there, but I was thinking having horses aswell as chocobos would be awesome. Thank U! :cool:
  2. Sprite

Sprite Active Member

They basically said we won't be getting Sleipnir. That's fine by me, he's missing some damn legs anyway.
    However, Goobbues are in the game for Legacy members. I've got mine.
    Also we've got chocobos for everyone.
    Collector's edition people get a Couerl. That's going to be SO AWESOME!
    I basically think outside of that the only thing I really want to see is an adolescent Behemoth mount. They haven't announced that or anything, but it'd be pretty great. I'd take that or an Adamantoise mount. Let's just all collectively get together and hope they don't put some shitty s**t out like the transformer/power ranger Zord/vehicles that they did in FFXIII.
    IFRIT IS NOT, NOR WILL HE EVER BE A f*cking CAR!:mad:
    Alderon, Kolossus and Ancitius like this.
  3. Murchu

Murchu Member

Right, thanks. After seeing the other mounts you were talking about, A chocobo will do me just fine haha. :joyful:
  4. Zoot

Zoot Active Member

So no Goobbue Mount for 2.0 players? :arghh:
  5. Finnalie

Finnalie Member

Nope, Goobbue mount was only for those who played during 1.0. It was a simple quest anyone could do - you don't have to be a 'legacy' account to have it, just had to have done the quest when it was available. Also, I'm surprised no one has mentioned, but Magiteck Armor has been confirmed as a mount, and there will be ways to customize (I believe only color, but maybe they'll add 'additions' to them?)

I also highly doubt a behemoth mount, but they have shown behemoth barding for a chocobo that may satisfy your needs!
    [​IMG]

I personally would prefer they stick to chocobos, Magiteck armor and barding as a way to customize your mount. Riding anything else takes part of the FF out of it!
  6. Kai

Kai Member

I ordered the Collectors Edition and i'm torn between using the Couerl and Behemoth Barding mainly lol they both look so awesome!
  7. Zoot

Zoot Active Member

I can see having Mounts like Behemoth not a good route, but it is conceivable that in the actual world of Hydaelyn races have been able to raise various beasts thought the world to ride such has Courel, Goobbue and others. I think thinking of it that way, it doesn't take out out of being in FF.
  8. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

That's not Odin's horse. Sleipnir has 8 legs. That horse in the screen shot has 4. Thus not Sleipnir.

The Couerl mount looks pretty slick imo.
  9. Aster

Aster Active Member

I still want that drake mount
    [​IMG]
  10. Sprite

Sprite Active Member

I'm with you on that one, Aster. I could totally get down on that action.
    Also Orien, if you look at the in game representation of Odin, that is Sleipnir according to this iteration of him, anyway. Still, like I said above, not the Sleipnir I know and love.
  11. Scape

Scape Active Member

All I need is a chocobo.
    JMATAWWCL, Shroomie and Hyoda like this.
  12. Alderon

Alderon Active Member

I shall name my Coeurl.......Mufasa! That is all :cool:
  13. Sprite

Sprite Active Member

I'm naming mine Scar.
    Shroomie, legalrehab and Alderon like this.
  14. Zoot

Zoot Active Member

Mine will be named Lion-o
    legalrehab likes this.
  15. legalrehab

legalrehab Newbie

I'm naming mine Pumba.
    Eorzea is going to just have to deal with it.
    General_JT likes this.
  16. Aster

Aster Active Member

[​IMG]
  17. Kaelemar

Kaelemar Active Member

Wait, I did the quest on 1.0 but last time I checked on beta (last saturday) I wasn't able to summon it.. I just had the chocobo! I thought they deleted the Goobbues
  18. Anova

Anova Active Member

Chocobo-breeding was mentioned, right? So, different colored chocobos?
  19. Amaranthia

Amaranthia Active Member

I second this problem. I don't know how I will choose!!!!!!!
  20. Nogitsune

Nogitsune Active Member

Anything beyond yellow armored chocobos seems stupid to me, but meh. Just my opinion.
    "Ya, I wear the skin of Godzilla, have the nun-chucks of Bruce Lee, the sword of the Lich King, and the theme song for Attack On Titan plays whenever I walk into the room... And I also ride the fire breathing dragon Snog... and he has armor with spinning rims."
    It just gets stupid. It's like a guy working out his muscles when they are so big he has trouble getting through doors. Why do you keep coming to the gym? You won! Go home!

But ya, it WILL break my immersion of the game when people start riding dragons, or anything other than chocobos.