Confession Booth

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Buttons, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Buttons

Buttons Crystal Brave

I'm a man addicted to Candles. :shy:

Najla, Sayura and Grembo like this.
  2. Sil Midgard

Sil Midgard Adventurer

3. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Crystal Brave

I cry far more often than I probably should, as a man, while watching a sad movie or anime.

FloDaddelt and Najla like this.
  4. hanidx

hanidx New Member

i don't know how can i weast my time until this game release :(

5. Cyn Romanace

Cyn Romanace Scion

Server:
    Mataeus
    I am too perfect with no interesting character flaws to speak of..:(

6. Kaven

Kaven Crystal Brave

I told the wife I was buying a normal edition of ARR, I'm sure I can fiddle our bank balance so the extra £20 for the CE I ordered gets lost in translation somewhere.

7. pe3nguin

pe3nguin Crystal Brave

Server:
    Odin
    Buy her flowers. Then just later attribute the entire discrepancy to the flora. She's happy when she gets the flowers and then happy again at the end of the month when she inspects statements and remembers you did somefink nice for her

Illithar likes this.
  8. Cyn Romanace

Cyn Romanace Scion

Server:
    Mataeus
    Get some good cupons and go to the grocery store. Two things will happen, A) you will be able to hide the extra money and B) You look super responcible and she wont bug you during the Early Access weekend. It is fool proof! :woot:

Buttons and pe3nguin like this.
  9. Buttons

Buttons Crystal Brave

We need coupons for Monsters or red bulls. :meh:

10. Najla

Najla Scion

Server:
    Adamantoise
    One time I was checking out with self checkout at the grocery store and turned a 18 pack carton of eggs sideways to scan.... about 8 survived.
    I died on the inside & I couldn't look at the people in line behind me ....

Genesys16, Nekokisa, Illithar and 2 others like this.
  11. Cyn Romanace

Cyn Romanace Scion

Server:
    Mataeus
    I had this happen with a tub of butter, it slipped out of my hand and exploded on impact.

Genesys16, Illithar and Najla like this.
  12. Buttons

Buttons Crystal Brave

So you do have some type of flaws. :eek:

Not really a flaw...but it will do for now. :shifty:

I've done that with Milk Naj. :confused:

13. Grembo

Grembo Crystal Brave

Yo, I went to get a crate of Monster today and it was £3.99 for a pack of 4 :eek: ....They had Mansfield Bitter for cheaper.

I just ended up getting some cheap energy drink for £0.35p per can.

14. Elvirnith

Elvirnith Crystal Brave

Speaking of things exploding.

I had a gallon of iced tea do that on my porch a few weeks ago. Dropped it and BLAM! Iced tea everywhere. I was sad.

Confessional-wise, I've never actually beaten Final Fantasy 6. I used cheats to turn off random battles, which was great for a while, until it broke my game and wouldn't let me progress. I didn't have any other copies of my save and after getting like 60 hours into the game I couldn't bring myself to go back and do it all again...

So yeah.

Grembo likes this.
  15. Grembo

Grembo Crystal Brave

While we're at it you can put me down for this too. Infact i've never even touched it.

FF wasn't really a thing over here in the UK till VII, even then I think I played through that multiple times before the series got really popular over here.

I've tried to go back to the older ones a few times but it just felt awkward.

16. Exire

Exire Crystal Brave

I've never beaten Xenogears.

I bought a physical copy back when it was still relatively cheap to play it on my PS2. There was some kind of glitch or error at a particular boss close to the end of the game though. It makes it impossible to beat the boss, thus it's where I've been forced to stop playing. Despite this, it's the most replayed game I own. I was forced to watch the cutscenes and ending for the rest of the game on youtube. It's just not the same. :sorry:

Genesys16 and Grembo like this.
  17. Mallow

Mallow Crystal Brave

confessions? I broke my rib on my first date with my now boyfriend and told everyone it was from rough sex where in reality i slipped in the shower the evening after the date.

18. Grembo

Grembo Crystal Brave

Sounds painful... It beats recieving a neck injury from actual sex at least. Man, those spasms were brutal :(

Mallow likes this.
  19. Mallow

Mallow Crystal Brave

It wasn't that bad, i have broken ribs i sparring matches and ruptured organs and torn tendons XD so just a single broken rib? no biggie.

Grembo likes this.
  20. Miss Ripley

Miss Ripley Crystal Brave

When I was 14 or so time i stole two small chewinggums from the store. I was eating a baguette. I freaked out while stealing em, and shuved em into the baguette cause i didnt know where to hide them. Wierd.. its like i didnt have pockets.

Najla and Grembo like this.