Bonus contents preordering @gamestop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kaelemar, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Kaelemar

Kaelemar Active Member

What's up guys?
    Today I preordered FFXIV from the online website of GameStop and I received a code for downloading an in-game hat and a non-combat pet. Furthermore I will also be able to access the live server one week before the official release! Now I'm writing from my phone, as soon as I come back home I will link more info. I live in Italy but I think this promotion is viable worldwide!
  2. heynowjose

heynowjose Member

Yeah it is. Its for anyone that preorders that game
    DJH521 likes this.
  3. Dakota

Dakota Member

Great promotion isn't it ? :D however, not a GameStop exclusive :p
  4. Vamped

Vamped Administrator

Indeed, not a gamestop exclusive, just a pre-order bonus for the game in general. Pretty snazzy nonetheless!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    DJH521 likes this.
  5. Radok

Radok Member

Give it some time...you will crumble...you know you want it:)
    (I have the 1.0 CE too, and couldn't resist the new CE...)
  6. Rainy daise

Rainy daise Member

Yeah, I want a pet too. I am definitely going to pre-order. :singing:
  7. Kaelemar

Kaelemar Active Member

Well, if you guys are planning to purchase also the version for PS4 I'm pretty sure they will keep the same preorder method! Btw I just wanted to share the info ^^ I'd also like to join you in the beta, but it seems Square-Enix will not change my PC key into a PS3 one :/ I'm stuck with this useless (at least to me, I have a Macintosh) key
  8. Dakota

Dakota Member

It's so cute! And pre ordering doesn't cost any more than not pre ordering AND you get early access !
  9. Kaelemar

Kaelemar Active Member

I have a question, will I be able to keep my character from FFXIV 1.0? At least I will start from lv 20 ^^
  10. Orien

Orien Well Known Member

The regular PC edition is only 29.99. If you really want those items you can just pre-order that and get them. It's not too pricey honestly. I am getting my wife to buy me a PC CE for my birthday as she is going to play with me and I am going to steal all the codes and physical swag, lol.
  11. Dirkonis

Dirkonis Member

CE pre-ordered and paid for through amazon. Cannot wait for it to get here, I hope I get those pre-order items as well though lol
  12. Amaranthia

Amaranthia Active Member

Yup preordered the CE for early access for my character. I did take about 2 days off before launch and a week after in vacation time haha. Gotta put it to good use! The choco armor is sweet too. And I got the regular edition for my bf.
    DJH521 likes this.
  13. Tatertash84

Tatertash84 New Member

yea, I preordered the special edition! Cant wait for all the kewl stuff!

....will I be able to play the ps3 game on the ps4... oh nos.....
    DJH521 likes this.
  14. Dakota

Dakota Member

15. BSpeerTX

BSpeerTX Member

You can hack the system (like me). I have the standard game from 1.0. One could preorder from gamestop for 5 bucks, which gives you the code. Apply the code to your account. Do not return to buy the game (don't worry, they'll sell it to someone else and make $5 more than they were gonna.)

Next step doesn't apply to you, cause you have CE, but for people like me, the Final Fantasy Service Center will start offering upgrades to the CE for $20. That'll let me get the digital items, but no luck on the RL items. Guess I can't get everything....
    DJH521 likes this.
  16. Kaelemar

Kaelemar Active Member

Whuuuuuut?! You such a nasty boy!
    Nice idea, congrats
  17. Dakota

Dakota Member

Reported for being awesome :) jk genius