Free Company Black Waltz

Discussion in 'Gilgamesh' started by Juliankamui86, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Juliankamui86

Juliankamui86 New Member

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    Hello lovely people,
    About a year ago we created Black Waltz on the Gilgamesh Server, Istari Xiomar, Juju Raven, Olixus Shieldbreaker, Archer Mcself, Adam Kaiser and Aria Ashburn. The idela behind our FC was to create a family, of couse like in every family we have our problems, after long talks we reached the conclusion that
    sometimes we pass through so many adversities and stress situations that the game should be a place to chill out and have fun.:twothumbsup:

By saying that many of our members are part of the LGBTQ comunity, but we dont advertise as that, because doing so gives the image of prejudice against who is not part of such a comunity.
    We praise for a good relationship among our members, we dont have ranks, theres no need for that, all are equal, all have the abilities do do whatever they want inside the FC.:dreamy:

We have a few top raid players, a few top crafters/gatherers, FC buffs and a lot of nice people to do old and new content.
    We have a house at the goblet, a medium one, for the 3rd tiMe we tried to get a mansion but due to the madness it is we couldnt, but thats not forsaken we shall have one.
    We are a growing FC, right now we are beginning to schedule events, Istari always organizes glamour and such contests with neat prizes.
    If you a looking fir a cozy place, you found it.
    We have people from many places around the world, wich means we jave many ways to comunicate. English, spanish, italian, japanese, french and portuguese, are lenguages we can speak with other players.
    I listed the name of the founders because almost always there is on online.
    Help us grow, kisses of light.
    Juju Raven - Black waltz FC. :hello:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    Jinzuku likes this.
  2. Choochoobo

Choochoobo Crystal Brave

Server:
    Leviathan
    Love seeing the LGBTQ being a big part of your FC's community!

Skylock and Juliankamui86 like this.
  3. Juliankamui86

Juliankamui86 New Member

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    Thank you choochoobo, we just think that we need a place to be safe from the meanies of the world, LGBTQ or NOT they are all welcome as long there is no prejudice and such <3 we hope to foster a healthy place around <3 :bling:

4. Skylock

Skylock Crystal Brave

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    I consider Black Waltz part of my family. I love my FC.

If you're on Gilgamesh and are looking for an active and super happy/helpful FC, submit an application in game or shoot one of us a message! :)

Kael Skylock

Juliankamui86 likes this.
  5. Skylock

Skylock Crystal Brave

Server:
    Gilgamesh
    This offer still stands! We have a quality group of members (anywhere from 10-20 on and active at any given time), and we're not too big (sitting at 100 members)

If you're on Gilgamesh and you're looking for a crazy, fun, and welcoming family, submit an application or message someone in-game!

Kael Skylock